Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toilets...Are they necessary?

Default Toilets...Are they necessary?

Wearing diapers have always helped to lessen the need to use toilets.Most of us here wear diapers to some extent that we would be able to avoid using the toilets a little without any problem.I myself try to avoid toilets as much as I can but still need to use it for changing and number 2.

I would like to know, how much do you use them? Are they really necessary now that you have diapers? Can you/Do you want to live a life without toilets? Do you encourage the toilet free life?

The thought of living a tension-free life without toilets seems wonderful.I would like to try for myself for a few days.Any tips?

I wear diapers nearly all the time except to work. If diapers were more socially acceptable then i'd use them 24/7. Maybe one day i will be able to give up the toilet forever. :P but for now i still use the toilet at work and sometimes when i'm out in public.

Ah-hah! So they do make bigger diapers. That deceitful woman told me I'd have to learn to use the toilet! Well, fie on the toilet! It's made slaves of you all. I've seen it sitting in there: lazy, slothful, porcelain lay-about, feeding on other people's doo doos while contributing nothing of its own to society. [to the toilet] You get a job!

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    Ah-hah! So they do make bigger diapers. That deceitful woman told me I'd have to learn to use the toilet! Well, fie on the toilet! It's made slaves of you all. I've seen it sitting in there: lazy, slothful, porcelain lay-about, feeding on other people's doo doos while contributing nothing of its own to society. [to the toilet] You get a job!
    Nice one Stewie!

As for me, I like to avoid public toilets, even the ones at my workplace. Going 24/7 can bring up some health problems such as infections and loss of control so using the toilet occasionally isn't so bad

I still use the toilet the majority of the time during the day, because it's more convenient than spending all that time cleaning up and changing, and the hassel/risk that goes with changing at work. Overnight however, the potty's off-limits

Put it this way, I've got my own bathroom and have had the same roll of toilet paper for atleast 3 years next to the toilet

I use the toilet all the time during the daytime while i'm at school. But as for overnight when i'm in bed, I avoid it because i'm wearing my diapers for comfort and to avoid bedwetting

For me the toilet monster scares me. My bathroom is only used to take a baffers in. Back to the monster he makes funny noises all the time (it constantly runs)

I still use the toilet even when I have diapers however if I could get away with it I would like to wear 24/7. I don't want to wear to work when I'm in a hot kitchen and black pants and I have worn in public a couple of times but not often. However most of the time I am at home I am in a diaper and rarely use the toilet.

I'm currently on another stint of 24/7 but the toilet is still very useful in disposing of waste. I've never felt any resentment toward toilets. Diapers mean more to me than just some kind of alternative toilet. From a practical standpoint, they win for me 99/100. I wouldn't be wearing if it was simply a matter of convenience. Indoor plumbing, including toilets is one of our great advances and I wouldn't care to flush that away for all the diapers in the world.