Trying baby items (high chairs, cots, baby swings, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So lately I have been having a ton of fun trying to fit into baby things, and to be fair to me, I fit into everything so far, from kids clothes (I fit into age 10 (well stretchy things like jammies and leggings.. VAT free for the win!) to baby swings and baby diapers (size 6).. I have no choice with socks.. My shoe size is 2-3.. Adult sockies are too big most of the times :(

Me and sisi went little shopping the other day and I saw a car seat and some high chairs that you could try before you buy.. I really wanted to try but I was too shy! There were some pretty big car seats though including Disney ones!!

So what baby stuff have you tried fitting in?

Im 6'2" so the only real baby items (not adult baby size stuff) is teething keys, binkis size 3, baby bottles. Thats bout it that i can use or fit

- - - Updated - - -

Well i could play with other baby toys but clothes an doaper so far no go been wantin a high chair n crib

tewks7979 said:
Im 6'2" so the only real baby items (not adult baby size stuff) is teething keys, binkis size 3, baby bottles. Thats bout it that i can use or fit

- - - Updated - - -

Well i could play with other baby toys but clothes an doaper so far no go been wantin a high chair n crib

I really want a car seat and crib but I have no car to put it in at the moment :(

I want all the baby fixans carseat, stroller, crib, highchair a walker if i can find one, pack and play, swing, a whole wardrobe of clothes, bottles, gates u name it that is baby related i want more than likely

I can just barely fit into XL (size 14/16) kids clothing - Not sure how that matches up to UK sizes. I've found a number of cute dresses and sweaters that I mostly fit into. :)

Other than, I've tried baby bottles and pacifiers but they aren't very comfortable to use. I definitely wouldn't fit into baby furniture. Even if I did, I'd be worried about exceeding the max weight and breaking them.

They make adult size baby style clothes and furniture

I use a baby bottle and nipple. Although I use a NUK5 pacifier most of the time, I do have and sometimes use a baby sized pacifier.

I got a small pack of the largest baby diapers I could find to see if they would fit - they didn't - not even a little.

tewks7979 said:
They make adult size baby style clothes and furniture

But the adult baby clothes are mostly ott.. And the cribs are too big

- - - Updated - - -

BabyMoonFox said:
I've tried a baby high chair (no go)
Pack n play (I could sit comfortably but coldn't lay down oh well)
Bottles with a 9+ month nipple (works great)
Pacifiers (baby and toddler sizes just don't work for me only adult sized paci's)
Lots of toys (love them all)
Bibs (too tight around the neck)
Crib (oh my goodness even though I'm a bit curled up it does the job nicely)
I really really want to try a car seat but haven't yet. Ditto for a changing table
I still fit in L/XL girls clothes (tights, dresses, Jammies, ect)
Teethers I just adore though don't use very often.

Hmm I think there's more but I didn't relize that I've used so many baby things. :sweatdrop:

How tall are you? I'm 5ft and weigh 50kg so I'm interested to see if I fit :p

I use baby bottles and paci's (though I do have an adult paci), I really want to get some toys though, especially a Disney toddler doll

having lots of baby stuff myself. size does matter i have a custom made crib i got last summer to replace my old one from a local wood shop. i totally redid my room with big winnie the pooh stickers for the wall. i still have the high chair for my days with my dadda. i don't use it much anymore just not at fun without a person to care for you. there is nothing better than when you get home from work and be able to sit on your rocking horse and drink a bottle in front of the TV. it like a big recliner to me giggle. lots of old style tools one you use your imagination with. sometime i think it like a drug so do it for the high i do it for the because it just seems normal to me. ok before you jump on me i know it not but i don't :bleh: care so there

LittleBelle said:
So lately I have been having a ton of fun trying to fit into baby things, and to be fair to me, I fit into everything so far, from kids clothes (I fit into age 10 (well stretchy things like jammies and leggings.. VAT free for the win!) to baby swings and baby diapers (size 6).. I have no choice with socks.. My shoe size is 2-3.. Adult sockies are too big most of the times :(

Me and sisi went little shopping the other day and I saw a car seat and some high chairs that you could try before you buy.. I really wanted to try but I was too shy! There were some pretty big car seats though including Disney ones!!

So what baby stuff have you tried fitting in?

This was so much fun, Trago Mills is a big out of town store that sell everything, Except cool Spider-Man shoes in adult size 9, and yes I didi ask the nice lady, she said no they dont, Hee,hee.

Any way LittleBelle and I Spent ages in the toy section, Which lead onto the baby section Which had car booster seats. And there was Spiderman 1 but gess what not in my size. But I did I try one of them out and I could just but it was a squeeze.

I did kind off behave my self mostly I only through a couple of small cuddly toys at LittleBelle, well Paddy was not there to tell me not to. And I did put up with a teenbaby girl in the clothes section, Really well for me, zzzzzz.

Play on the swings was the best part. Watching LittleBelle get into and out of a baby swing was funny.

We did so much that day it was so much fun just being our self. I would really encourage other people to go out and play, if your situation and allow you to do so. I have absolutely great the next day, so full of energy.

The Best part of the day was going to the park just when it was getting dark and play on the zip wire.
But I have all ready told you about the in another post.

I would give anything for a crib or a playpen. Honestly I think the playpen the hubby might even go for, He's always telling me that he likes confined spaces and wishes that he could put two couches front to front so that your enclosed and just get in there with a bunch of pillows. Add a few toys and I would be over the moon.

I Can fit into Pajamas and nighties for 8 year olds, Pacis for 6-18 Month olds Are Comfy, i can Drink from Baby bottles just fine but i have,t tried Baby Stuff like cribs Since i dont have opportunty

I'm too big for a lot of baby items but I remember back in the day when I was growing up one of my cousins had a car seat and I remember it being at the bottom of the stairs in my house one day so I sat in it for fun, it was a bit tight but pretty comfy nonetheless. Also I have a vague memory of once trying on a bib sometime in the past few years just because it was funny for the people present at the time but I can't really remember when so that might have been a dream maybe?

Besides all that the only actual baby items that would be useful to me are pacifiers, bottles, and sippy cups. Oh another memory: when I left school at 18 on the last day I brought in a sippy cup to celebrate with my friend as we hooked arms and drank root beer from the sippy cups :3

I am too big for most real baby things except toys...even a MAM pacifier with a NUK5 nipple isn't really working...bottles are okay tho.

Allow me a question in here (I think it doesn't need a new topic):
Which kind of sippy cups would you recommend? I've never tried one and don't really know which would be good.

Any idea/advice (possibly with link please, so I can look and don't have to translate something wrong ^^') would be appreciated, thanks:tongueout:
Sabu

Idk i am more of a baba baby no sippies here. Sorry my kids used one style but ill have to post later cause i have to look for them

SabuInu said:
I am too big for most real baby things except toys...even a MAM pacifier with a NUK5 nipple isn't really working...bottles are okay tho.

Allow me a question in here (I think it doesn't need a new topic):
Which kind of sippy cups would you recommend? I've never tried one and don't really know which would be good.

Any idea/advice (possibly with link please, so I can look and don't have to translate something wrong ^^') would be appreciated, thanks:tongueout:
Sabu

TOMMEE TIPPEE!! I LOVE them :D http://www.wilko.com/tommee-tippee-active-sports-bottle-12m-plus/invt/0421396 I have the pink one and it's the best!! You can also get straw sippy cups.. All my friends who have no clue about littles love it too haha, even my nan loves it (I'm prone to spilling things on her carpet.. Well anywhere really) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
I Can fit into Pajamas and nighties for 8 year olds, Pacis for 6-18 Month olds Are Comfy, i can Drink from Baby bottles just fine but i have,t tried Baby Stuff like cribs Since i dont have opportunty

Lucky!! All the best Disney jammies go up to 8 years, I may have to try and squeeze in some myself :D I love the paci's, bottles and sippys too!

- - - Updated - - -

2yearold said:
after making the post started looking for a more special style swing i think i have found my next one http://www.specialneedstoys.com/usa/vestibular/adult-full-support-swing-seat-liner.html wont my play grup be envious.

I'm jealous too! It looks fun!

HogansHeroes said:
I can just barely fit into XL (size 14/16) kids clothing - Not sure how that matches up to UK sizes.

i think that'd be age 12-14. i have got some US salopettes sized at 16/18 and my research pointed to two years below (and i had to modify them down to fit :laugh:). i don't know what the 16/18 is supposed to represent as americans are typically bigger/taller than Britons.
but, as if that weren't puzzle enough, kids' sizes over here tend to stop at age 12 (except for school uniform and underwear). there was a brief spell in the noughties when retailers sold upto age 16 clothing, but they soon reverted to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back