Not open for further replies.

Lmgmz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So I've been looking around at diapers and two that have caught my eye are the ABU space and bambino classico. I need a diaper that will last around 8 hours of messing and wetting. Which would work for me? Any other suggestions on different diapers are appreciated :)

Both of those should last that amount of time, depending on how much you drink / wet in that time period. The Space one is thicker & holds more than the Bambino Classico tho.

There's been a bunch of premiums ones released in the past year that will do what you're wanting. Space, Crinklz, Snuggies, And lots more.

If you're wanting to wear for extended wear, you might want to get one of the higher absorbency Bambinos tho. The Classico is their bottom of the absorbency tier. The Bellissimo is their most absorbent one.

Mattew said:
Both of those should last that amount of time, depending on how much you drink / wet in that time period. The Space one is thicker & holds more than the Bambino Classico tho.

There's been a bunch of premiums ones released in the past year that will do what you're wanting. Space, Crinklz, Snuggies, And lots more.

If you're wanting to wear for extended wear, you might want to get one of the higher absorbency Bambinos tho. The Classico is their bottom of the absorbency tier. The Bellissimo is their most absorbent one.
Thank you! Right now I'm drifting more toward the space diaper

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Well, the Space probably will. The Classico might. The Bambino Bellisimo holds a bit more than the Classico, but is still far behind the space diaper.

So much depends on so much about you that it's hard to say. I had one exgirlfriend who was kinda tiny and could go all day in a Bambino. Another who liked to "stay hydrated" and drank bottled water all day only got a few hours out of hers. As for myself, I can go over night in a Bambino most nights, unless I've had a few beers.
The Space diaper holds like probably at least a liter more fluid.

You should check out the diaper reviews here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/53-Diaper-Reviews

Foxroxsox said:
Well, the Space probably will. The Classico might. The Bambino Bellisimo holds a bit more than the Classico, but is still far behind the space diaper.

So much depends on so much about you that it's hard to say. I had one exgirlfriend who was kinda tiny and could go all day in a Bambino. Another who liked to "stay hydrated" and drank bottled water all day only got a few hours out of hers. As for myself, I can go over night in a Bambino most nights, unless I've had a few beers.
The Space diaper holds like probably at least a liter more fluid.

You should check out the diaper reviews here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/53-Diaper-Reviews
Do you know how the space diaper would fare with messing?

Well, *blush*, it works for me...

It kinda depends on how much and when and where and how much you move after and how quickly you change.

Foxroxsox said:
Well, *blush*, works for me...
^·^ well that's good to hear, I'm gonna get the space diapers. Thank you so much!

Lmgmz said:
I need a diaper that will last around 8 hours of messing and wetting.

My job is mostly desk based so I'm able to get away with ABU Simple but with a booster. They're the same as a ABU Space, just plain white, figured it would be better if I were caught one day to not have prints on my diaper.

I tend to stay pretty hydrated so I wet quite a bit. Just the diaper consistently got me through to about noon but then I had to try to secretly sneak a change in our company's only bathroom. I find the ABU Simple/Space to be loud to take off due to the landing zone.

So to avoid having to change until I get home I found adding a Abena Maxi booster makes it through the day. You can find them here:

http://www.xpmedical.com/details/4035.html

Though looks like my go to vender is currently out of stock.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back