Thread: Favorite diaper stories that have an arousing effect

Default Favorite diaper stories that have an arousing effect

What, if any, are your favorite stories to fap to? Please list the title if you can remember it. Diaper related or otherwise.

I can think of one that involved two diapered women getting crazy together...I have to go hunting for the story name and will list it when I find it.

-Gus

Asher

I personally do not have any stories that I do it to; not exactly my style. ; P

It does, however, sound rather "Deeker"-ish. It obviously is not considering that it has to deal with women, but hey, you never know. Just an observation is all

Re-named... the thread title...
    Please use common sense when making thread titles...

Perhaps the thread title change is more accurate. "Stories that put you in the mood to fap " Thanks to CharlieF for that. Common sense has gone out the window tonight...I've had a few drinks (on vacation )

No it was definately not a deeker story!!!!

As for deeker, I didn't really know about deeker until I found this forum. After seeing the name on many of the threads I looked it up and was really creeped out. That's the sort of thing that is bad for the community to say the least.

-Gus

I've probably read half the AB/DL stories on the net and unfortunately, not too many of them are my style. There are some things I look for in a story:

1. Gender - As a straight guy, I prefer an 'arousing' story to be about women.[No Deeker for me]

2. Grammar, spelling and punctuation - If it's hard to read, I don't even try, my time's worth more than any badly-written story.

3. Plausibility - If the story isn't believable(eg. parents forcing grown children to wear and use diapers after failing a test), I can't get into it.[Fantasy stories(Alternate realities, dream worlds, etc.) are fine though.]

4. Detail - A good visualization is helpful for arousing purposes, as well as just getting a good feel of what's supposed to be happening.

5. Use of words - I cannot stress how annoying I find stories that use things like, "NNNNGGHHHH" to simulate straining.

6. Build-up - I find it moderately irritating when authors say something like, "Suddenly she felt the pressure building in her stomach and before she could react, she felt her bowels give in." Usually you find these type of lines in stories with forced diaperings[see 3.].

7. Age - Some of the most well-written stories(fitting all above criteria) are unfortunately written about people well below the Age of Consent. These are often age regression stories, which are well outside of my comfort zone.

These are just the key things I look for, plotlines, character development, etc. are also helpful, but not as vital.
    Last edited by FittedForME; 05-Mar-2009 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by FittedForME View Post
    6. Build-up - I find it moderately irritating when authors say something like, "Suddenly she felt the pressure building in her stomach and before she could react, she felt her bowels give in." Usually you find these type of lines in stories with forced diaperings[see 3.].
    Except that most of the time it is her bowls that give in.

I have to agree about #2, with these three spelling mistakes that really drive me crazy. Misspellings that aren't words, at least run it through a spell checker to catch those. It's bowels not bowls, if you have shit in your bowls please don't invite me over. And it is your crotch , not couch, crouch, crutch, or any other thing.

To answer the question first posted though, none.

Ok...perhaps I should have just named the thread "Favorite Diaper Stories..."

:p

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Ok...perhaps I should have just named the thread "Favorite Diaper Stories..."

:p

-Gus
    Well, I must admit that I'm a bit of a fan of "Mimi's Stuggle" on the DailyDiapers forums, but the author even said she was avoiding mentioning the eponymous character's exact age, though she does mention her being a 'teen.'