Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why do grown up drink yucky alcohol

Question why do grown up drink yucky alcohol

Hi everyone

Should we drink yucky alcohol.

OK back story.

I been good, well as good as i can be, if you know what I mean, hee hee.

Anyway it the week end and i don't have to goto school (work.) And Paddy and me where going to spend the day together clearering out the Garage.

But last night Paddy went out drinking and now all I can get out of him is grunts.

Why do groun up go out drinking, I don't understand why people find enjoyment out of drinking in places that smell weird, drinking liquid that tastes funny, ?

Then they can't play with me the following day.

Why are grown ups weird?

Or am I weird. Becouse I go to bed by 9.00 and like to drink strawberry milkshake.
    And go to the park and play on swings and slides. Pluss all the other stuff that us Littles like to do colouring in.

I getting confoued, life can be so much simpler,

What do you guys think?

Me when my toofers hurt (fantisizing mommy, (my girlfriend of almost 3 yrs i am hoping shell play my mommy) puts wum (so she cawws it) on my toofers to help with pain. N good question. Be4 mes discovered me was wittwe mes drank dat ucky stuff n mes would wakes up feewing wike poo. Nows mes discovered mes twu selffers and mes now prefer babas wif warm fowmuwa. Mes fawws asweep fast but cant fowget yogis (mes stuffed bear) he cuddles wif me at night.he keeps monstews away...huggles

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Weirdness is just the other side of the coin. I don't personally care for alcohol, but some people enjoy it in the same way we enjoy doing what we do. Drinking can be a social event, an excuse to visit with friends. Some people just want to get drunk.

I think the rhetoric that we constantly use in defense of ourselves applies here. If they're not hurting anyone, then let them enjoy what they will. Sorry he's not awake to play with you. He probably has a headache. If you want to surprise him let him sleep in and bring him some water or tea. Something hydrating he enjoys. If you're feeling particularly adventurous you could try making breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by tewks7979 View Post
    Me when my toofers hurt (fantisizing mommy, (my girlfriend of almost 3 yrs i am hoping shell play my mommy) puts wum (so she cawws it) on my toofers to help with pain. N good question. Be4 mes discovered me was wittwe mes drank dat ucky stuff n mes would wakes up feewing wike poo. Nows mes discovered mes twu selffers and mes now prefer babas wif warm fowmuwa. Mes fawws asweep fast but cant fowget yogis (mes stuffed bear) he cuddles wif me at night.he keeps monstews away...huggles

Hewwo
    Yea bottles of worm milk and honey much nicer and milkshake of course. Much rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Hee hee hope got spelling right.

Grr woof woof Rex said hi to your Teddy. Rex is my bogie that keep the monsters away at night for me too.

I agree, alcohol is really yucky. But you know what really tastes bad, Coffee. Seriously, My grandmother drinks several cups of the stuff every day. and to be honest, It tastes Yuck for me. How do people drink the stuff? Still I rather have Milkshakes, soda, or milk.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    I agree, alcohol is really yucky. But you know what really tastes bad, Coffee. Seriously, My grandmother drinks several cups of the stuff every day. and to be honest, It tastes Yuck for me. How do people drink the stuff? Still I rather have Milkshakes, soda, or milk.
    Okay, I could agree with you about the alcohol, but bashing coffee? Seriously, it's the most important meal of the day! I can't live without it.

My experience with alcohol has not been a good one. It was an issue in my life as both my brother and wife had problems with it. My brother is still alive but his body and mind are badly damaged by drinking. He does not see the problem and is the only one who can do anything about the problem. He still drinks.

My wife has passed away. Alcohol cause me much grief during my time with her. It was only the love I had for her that kept me there. I felt a lot of hurt at times from the words she used when she was drinking. I try to only remember the times when she was not drinking because those were better times.

My wife could not accept or understand my little side, she thought it made me less of a man. Yet she did not see the hurt she caused when she was drinking. I will not go back there again in life. I will wear what makes me happy. I will drink from a bottle if I chose, it will have a nipple on it. I do not think alcohol will come into my life much any more. I may still have a sip now and then but never like before. I want to forget the sad memories and bad feelings. Drinking is not the way to do it, it only would make things worst. Warm milk is much better, especially chocolate milk.

yah I don't care much for the test of alcohol I use to drink some rum when I was younger, but now I all most never drink any alcohol maybe once a year I may have a drink

I think Beer is yucky.
    To me, it seems like drinking a big jug of pee-pee.
    Yuck!