Legolas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey everyone!

I've been in the fandom for many years now, and I just recently started getting into commissions! My mommy/gf, SpringSongbird, offered to draw my sona for me in a little form because we (somehow) didn't have a reference of that yet! I'd like to present Jasmine Starshine!

In his little form, he's a three-year-old husky who loves the color pink, snuggles with mommy, and a giant nest of fleece blankies on his bed! His favorite diaper is the ABU LittlePawz (not pictured), loves MAM pacis more than any other, and has a very active sweet tooth for milkshakes in his bottle <3

Lookit dis lil' stinker x3 Big thanks to mommy for bringing him to life <3

Jasmine Shaded small.jpg

Last edited:
Legolas said:
Hey everyone!

I've been in the fandom for many years now, and I just recently started getting into commissions! My mommy/gf, SpringSongbird, offered to draw my sona for me in a little form because we (somehow) didn't have a reference of that yet! I'd like to present PopTart Pup!

In his little form, he's a three-year-old fennec who loves the color pink, snuggles with mommy, and a giant nest of fleece blankies on his bed! His favorite diaper is the ABU LittlePawz (not pictured), loves MAM pacis more than any other, and has a very active sweet tooth for milkshakes in his bottle <3

Lookit dis lil' stinker x3 Big thanks to mommy for bringing him to life <3

View attachment 26125

It looks adorable. I am glad you posted it.

adorable! ... but.... where's the tail?

ShippoFox said:
adorable! ... but.... where's the tail?

All coiled up inside the blankie of course :p

Aww, how sweet of your girlfriend to do that. She sounds like a keeper to me! :)

aaronbabywolf said:
Aww, how sweet of your girlfriend to do that. She sounds like a keeper to me! :)

She's an absolute gem :') I'll be sure to pass that along <3

your fursona has changed a lot from what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back