• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Shy abdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

25jtaylorj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello,
I am currently new to this site although I have been a abdl for along time now. Just recently reaching out and hopefully to meet new friends who like abdl

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will meet many new people here.

I see you are in college. What courses are you taking?

25jtaylorj said:
Hello,
I am currently new to this site although I have been a abdl for along time now. Just recently reaching out and hopefully to meet new friends who like abdl

Welcome to ADISC 25jtaylorj

You will find that this is a special place where there are many others who share in your desires and can become close friends.

I would suggest that you might share a few more details about yourself and your other interests. While we mostly all here share in being dl or abdl, there are a lot of other groups that may have similar interests as you with your other pursuits in life. If you truly wish to get involved and participate in the site, I recommend sharing a little more about what other interests you have.

This is a widely diverse community and there are people here that you will find care about you and can become true friends.

May you find a companionship here in the community and know that you are amongst friends.

Teddy Bear Cowboy

Welcome.

I'm a criminal justice student

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back