need some help to know where to find this onesie

Status
Not open for further replies.

neaendr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello!
Lately, i would like to buy my very first AB clothes :)
I've searching all over the net, and visited some shops which have drew my attention (like onesiesdownunder bigtots or abdlfactory...). Finally i was strolling on tumblr and came across this picture below, (like some weeks ago)
And I love this model !
I know how ridiculous it must sound, but I would really like to found the same for myself as my first onesie! I love the cut, the size of the patterns and it soft, pastel colors .But, impossible to find where this clothes is from...:frown: I did several searches and I even used the google research image function in vain ... However it's clearly my favorite onesie so far, it's terribly frustrating. Do any of you know some information about it, or ever some similar model? Any help would be welcome, thank you :thumbsup: !

here the picture: (click to enlarge)
tumblr_nux2l3lTdx1rzzyaso1_540.jpg

Last edited:
There are 2 places ik that sell onesies with printed onsies. Etsy.com and ebay. Awwsocute.com they only set they sell white with either blue or pink trim. Those are the ones i found.

So, sorry I don't. If you do I would like to know that is the cutest onsie I have seen yet.

Oh, it just occurred to me it may have been hand made for that person.

Thank you all for your kind answers, it turns out I already know all these shops! ( Indeed i was rather curious in my research :laugh: ) . It's sad that my favorite onesie remains not found ...

But there are other models that I like, as those from Onesiedownunder (particularly the pirate onesie, is a pity they don't sell it anymore, but i found it elsewhere on the net) and the safari onesie from Raerz .
ABDL4ever said:
Oh, it just occurred to me it may have been hand made for that person.
Indeed, but unfortunately it's remain impossible to contact the potential Maker...:sad:
Anyway sewing oneself with fabric seems a good idea! I found this sewing pattern but it's for baby size ... I will eventually try to sew one day if i could adapt it on adult size ? It might be worth trying !
http://www.touchinglittlelives.org/sewing.html

However for now i've just searching for shop that selling finished product ,but is there any makers who make hand-made onesie/AB clothes out there? :detective3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back