• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

igiveup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppandy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I give up

OK? :chin:

So would you please tell us what it is that you are giving up or into?

I'm guessing you didn't want to make an introduction thread, but you had to it so you could keep accessing the other threads? Actually, it can be more meaningful and fulfilling to be an active member and contributing to the conversations.

Sorry. Things not too great right now. And very anxious about revealing anything about self. Maybe later.
Ppandy.

Hey bud it looks like u need a hug. Gives u a big hug. Btw ik the feeling i almost lost my mind today. Just keep ur chin up it will be ok

ppandy said:
Sorry. Things not too great right now. And very anxious about revealing anything about self. Maybe later.
Ppandy.

You don't have to reveal anything about yourself if you don't want to. Actually, the introduction thread isn't to talk about whether one wears diapers or not, but just likes and activities so we can identify with the things you like. For example, I'm a musician. I used to play in a very good rock band, sometimes in front of 20,000 people. I enjoy riding my Trek bike out on our bike trail and I enjoy both reading and writing. By revealing this to the membership, I sometimes get PMs from members who want to talk about music, playing piano, organ, or bike riding. It's what brings us together as friends. It's a very nice thing.

I know some people are really shy and that's okay, so if you don't want to talk about yourself, that okay. I hope you'll enjoy the site and over time, make some friends. It's a really good place to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back