• I only wear once and awhile

5 23.81%
  • no I don't wear anything on my head

14 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hats and bonnets

Default hats and bonnets

do any of you like to ware hats are caps

I was wondering if there is a link to baby wearing bonnets are baby caps, and if baby wear them a lot when they younger and as they get older they have more of a tendency to ware a hat are a cap when they grow up.

I don't like hats in general, so that may prejudice me somewhat. I know that babies still wear hats and caps and such but bonnets seem to me to be largely a relic of the past and I only see them with ABDLs older than me or referenced ironically. Sailor suits are also pretty out of general baby fashion but bonnets are dead to me.

Hate put anything on my head from my military time. I can put something only when is really cold weather.

Until I wear one in "little mode", I cannot say if I'll like it. They don't look all that appealing to me, anyway.

I've never liked wearing hats; always made my head feel itchy. Also, I don't like bonnets at all...I feel like those are just outdated and before my time.

But i have been tempted to get a crown. =3
    Me and my coworkers have gone to burger king on our lunch break, and after wearing the crown for the rest of the day, i really want one of my own.

I used to wear hats all the time and now I don't. I'll still wear hats but every once in a blue moon and as far as bonnets go I do not like them on bit.

I don't wear hats but several of my coats have hoodies which is what I'll put up if it's raining or snowing.

I remember my dad leaving for work wearing a Fedora as his generation did, but it turned me off to hats except the occasional baseball cap.

Me I wear a two different hats almost all the time. #1 A truckers cap with an four leaf clover on it. #2 A hard white cowboy hat. I unfortunately don't have a bonnet, but I would try one to see if I liked it.