Pampers vs. Huggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiden1

Banned
Which one is better pampers or huggies?

Last edited by a moderator:
baby dry vs snug and dry - huggies are better in some ways, but smaller rise so pampers fit more adults. huggies sides don't over stretch like pampers tho.

huggies makes goodnights which are bigger than pampers underjams, however underjams are way softer and more absorbent.

pullups vs easy ups, easy ups are way softer and like underjams more absorbent by like a 10 fold of pullups.

So at the end of the day both are good, if you can fit them. //or i guess some people use them as stuffers(would recomend using the over night ones like huggies over nights and pampers extra protecton(pampers + in UK)) for stuffing.

Pampers smell amazing (huggies don't really smell like anything), huggies absorb better. Also, if you are the size of human that they actually are designed for, I have been lead to believe that the huggies do a better job at form fitting to prevent leaks.

I wear seni squatro. And they hold bout 86 ounces. And in my other posts i had said they hold 96oz and i am sorry i will be fixing

There's really no "better", but more "preferred differences".

Overall, I'd say it depends. For baby diapers, Pampers are better IMO. They can stretch more and are scented (kinda like baby powder).
However, Goodnites are better than Underjams. Goodnites fit better to the point that they also perform better and can hold more without leaking. However if there were an Underjam that were the size of and/or had the sides of an L/XL Goodnite, Underjams would be MUCH better.

I use pampers which are good but I really want to try Huggies, I can't find any in England though

As underwear stuffers I prefer Huggies. Pampers leak on me a lot. (I do, however, find that Luvs, which are the cheaper option made by the same parent company as Pampers, are better than their pricier counterpart.)

It depends on the variation of Huggies but, I find that Little Movers hold an incredible amount. Pampers tend to leak A LOT, Luvs which are made by P&G also are much better diapers and cheaper.

For what and who they are intended for. We used Pampers on our kids.

They fit better, stayed on, and did not have as much issues with them as Huggies.

The Huggies samples we got leaked, and they did not "breath" very well, so the kids had sweet wrinkles or diaper rash.

Well, I'll take the cop-out approach and say that I enjoy both, although I mostly use Pampers. And like Kimba, I'll put in a good word for Luvs.

I'm also assuming that we're talking about the diapers, not the training pants or bedwetting pants.

Pampers
Pros:
  • Stretchier wings than Huggies--by an enormous margin. If you plan on trying to wear baby diapers in the usual tape-on fashion, Pampers are what to get.
  • Longer (more rise) than Huggies, at least in the larger sizes (6, 7)
  • For those who like scent, many Pampers diapers still have it.
  • For those who care, the cloth-like covers on Pampers are easily peeled off to create a plastic-backed diaper. (Although this does risk pinhole leaks.)
  • They're Pampers! If you've got some intangible--or tangible!--fetishy predisposition to Pampers, everything else is crap.
Cons:
  • I find them to be less absorbent than Huggies. Or, perhaps more accurately, I find that they absorb more slowly. On the other hand, they get really squishy when wet, which might be a Pro if you like that.
  • Pampers Cruisers 7 and Extra Protection diapers are arguably the most desirable, but are hard to find. (Fortunately, the ubiquitous Baby Dry 6 is the same size as Cruisers 7, and has almost caught up with its stretchiness.)
Huggies
Pros:

• I find the absorbency to be better all around than Pampers, especially in the nighttime diapers, Huggies Overnites.
  • Huggies Overnites, arguably the most desirable Huggies diaper for its supreme absorbency, is considerably more available than Extra Protection, the Pampers nighttime diaper.
  • They're Huggies! If you've got a thing for Huggies, whether it's the cutesy name or some childhood memory of them, then forget about Pampers. They suck!
Cons:
  • Only the tiniest, skinniest AB/DL has a snowball's chance in hell of stretching into Huggies baby diapers. The tapes/wings just don't stretch much. You need a real baby's waistline.
  • Shorter than Pampers. Chances are really good than if you're wearing Pampers, the rise is already dangerously low, and every inch counts. Huggies are 5-10% shorter than Pampers, depending on the diaper--Snug & Dry, Little Movers, etc.
  • Unscented
  • Removing the cloth-like cover is next to impossible. It's welded to the plastic underneath.
Luvs
Pros:

• These are cheaper Pampers, made by the same company (P&G). They have all of the same advantages over Huggies that Pampers diapers do: Longer, stretchier, scented, removable cover.
Cons:
  • The wings, while stretchy like Pampers, are a bit fragile, especially where the elastic meets the tapes. If it's all you can do to stretch into Baby Dry, there's a good chance the tapes on Luvs will pop on you.
Conclusions

1. If you want to wear a baby diaper by itself, or with minimal modding/overstretching, the only way to go is Pampers. Huggies will be a waste of time unless you're in the smallest 1% of the adult population.
  2. If you're mainly wanting to stuff adult diapers, tuck baby diapers into your undies, etc., give Huggies--and particularly Huggies Overnites--a try.
  3. You might just like one or the other--"because". If that's the case, then everything else sucks and should be promptly dismissed without a second thought.

LittleBelle said:
I use pampers which are good but I really want to try Huggies, I can't find any in England though

they stopped making them in Europe, only in Italy is where you'll find them

If you take most baby diapers and lay them next to each other, the only outstanding differences you will notice are fragrance and designs. If they were all white and didn't smell amazing, it would be pretty damned hard for even an Abdl to tell the difference without looking closely. I just buy whatevers on sale, rip them apart and use them as stuffers. I do fit in goodnights, just barely tho, so if I wanna have some quick diaper playtime without wasting an adult diaper they are my go-to choice. I wish they still had the bigger sized goodnights in the US. Why can't adult diaper companies get with the fucking program and size up pullups/goodnites to adult proportions?

I would have to say Pampers because that is what my parents bought for me and my siblings when we were younger. If I were to use them nowadays I would use them as stuffers in my diapers for extra padding and bulk.

In a way I guess I've looked down upon Pampers even before I started wearing diapers, because Huggies was the brand with Pull-Ups and those (along with GoodNites to some extent) were the object of my fixation.

I find I can peel the cloth off the huggies overnites with 0 issues, it comes right off. I find pampers baby dry 6 to hold more liquid though then cruisers (6) or huggies overnites. Finding cruisers 7 is impossible, though the ones I had seemed to be more proportion of gel in them.

MickeyM said:
I find I can peel the cloth off the huggies overnites with 0 issues, it comes right off.
Eh? Overnites, or Goodnites? The Goodnites covers are easy--like Pampers. The Huggies baby diapers, though... Did they recently change something, maybe? Now you've got me interested.

Huggies definatly but i like the smell of pampers so nötig quite sure i Would right Off Pampers

Cottontail said:
Eh? Overnites, or Goodnites? The Goodnites covers are easy--like Pampers. The Huggies baby diapers, though... Did they recently change something, maybe? Now you've got me interested.
Huggies OverNites.
I created a one handed video with my phone if you want proof, pm and I'll send over the link to the video file download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back