My Comparison when it comes to diapers (abu,dry24/7,molicare,cvs,tranquility,A+,Bambino)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So over my 6 years of wearing adult diapers I have had time to learn what is what. How ever recently after buying dry 24/7 and abu I realized something.

So before I go into the conclusion I will give my experience and what I think of each diaper.

CVS (Store Bought)
Back when I was 18 I first tried cvs diapers. Now these are store bought and can hold 1 wetting and were "the bomb" but that was before I discovered premium diapers. There was always that let down if I wet more then once it would leak which is a bitch just saying. I wore these for a 2 good years. I would go back to them if I had to but that is if I had no way to actually get premium diapers.

Tranquility Overnight
After reading all the good reviews about this diaper. I had got a sample of this diaper and was thoroughly disappointed. To me these diapers just absorbed way to slow for any particle use for me. So at that point I decided to never buy this diaper. I was around 20 or 21 at the time of this diaper testing.

Molicare
I was sort on money and wanted to purchase a "Premium" diaper. This to me is better then tranquility and store bough but is pretty far below and true premium diapers. I did not ever use molicares for extended use. How ever I will say this was a very good diaper and would suggest the use of this over tranquility from my personal experience. Again I was 20 at the time of testing this diaper.

A+
This diaper had just come out and was missing a few things like double tapes and leak guards. How ever this did not hinder the performance of this diaper. I was really happy how this diaper worked and would use it again down the road. How ever its still not the best diaper I have ever used. This diaper can hold tons. How ever I have had leak issues when it comes to using enemas or just flooding to much at 1 time. How ever that is fine and it still does what it was designed to do! I was 22 at the time of testing this diaper.

Bambino Teddies,Classico, White
So this was my very first ABDL Diapers. I was super stoked to get it in the mail. Now I was not all for the tape landing print. I would of much preferred a all over print how ever at the time that was not really a option unless you wanted to pay a arm and a leg for a fabine or some shitty cushies.... Any ways this diaper again has that issue of leaking upon the second flood or enemas. How ever all in all is a good diaper. I do not purchase it any more as I was born when all over prints were a thing so I am more into those. I was 21 at the time of testing these diapers

dry24/7
My very first premium diaper! I always thought these diapers were so thick that first case I bought. how ever after 4 years of use I have noticed the negatives to this brand. Most times when using this diapers once the crotch gets wet its only a matter of time before moisture finds its way out of the legs of the diaper. I have this problem all the time. I am not really fond of this diaper any more because of that reason. But that is fine as I have found diapers that don't have that issue. This diaper is by far the best diaper on my list except 1 but we will get to that later. As long as you are careful and make sure not to wet to fast or use large enemas in this diaper you will not have leaking issues. If you want a diaper that holds a lot this would be a great diaper! I was 19 when first testing this diaper!

ABU Little Paws, Space, Simple
Now for the last diaper on the list. ABU's new line. I am going to have to say this is by far the best diaper I have ever worn so far. I do not have the problem I have had before with leaking. This diapers holds a ton and never seems to leak out the legs were most of my diapers do. I have flooded them 3 times and still nothing. If you want a quality diaper that wont give you any issues I would suggest these.This diaper alone has changed what I look for in a good diaper. It is amazing how well this diaper holds up to the abuse of use. The one slight down fall is the cost. How ever in my instance being the best on the market from what I have seen. I am not gonna complain about the cost. This is a diaper I can see my self being in for over 12 hours. Although I have never done it except when I sleep in a diaper (I don't count that as I do not give it use when sleeping). This is truely a diaper you only have to use 2 or 3 a day. Which is why this is the best diaper I have ran upon and put dry 24/7 to shame. The one side note is abu's run smaller then dry 24/7. I was 24 were I first tried these and tested them.

Hopefully this helped you guys if not oh well I made this more for me any ways haha. The diapers are in order of how good they are abu's being the best cvs being the worst.

Any experience with Abenas?

as of yet. no

The Abena Xplus (2015) is less sap / more pulp, has no front or rear elastic, and fits larger than many other diapers. Leak gaurds are also a bit shorter, and it's not as wide cut in the back.

Different strokes for different folks.

ABU Simple case will be my next order :)

I like Dry 24/7 for night time use, so I am hoping for even better with the ABU.
I like a thin, absorbent diaper for daytime, so at the moment that is Tranquility ATN for me.
I have tried Molicare and Tena and Total Dry, and .......... it's nice we have many choices, but wish more of them were still plastic backed.

I have some of the Northshore Supremes cloth to try as soon as it gets hot, but thus far I only find peace of mind and protection in plastic backed every cloth disposable I have used has leaked and gotten my clothes and chair wet, I do wear actual cloth diapers with plastic pants and love them but the disposable cloth backed in my opinion just suck thus far ( maybe suck is the wrong word that would imply that they worked,LOL)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have yet to try every or even a good portion of the diapers that are out there however I do agree with most of the OPs statements. The ABU Space and Little Pawz (and Simple) are the best diapers on the market I've tried as well. I still need to and want to try Bambino, Fabine, Rearz, Tykables and NorthShore and while I've got high hopes for these, I doubt they'll beat ABU.

I personally think Tranquility ATN's are great...for the price. They give near premium diaper performance yet cost nowhere near as much. If you expect them to compete with a Bambino, ABU, or Abri-form you'll be disappointed. But if you want a good wearing experience without breaking the bank, they can do that.

Abena M4s are my second favorite after ABU Little Pawz/Space (and were originally my #1). The fit and feel is awesome, and their performance is amazing!

after having tried the new Rearz (safari and princess) I'd also have to submit them as one of the best premiums available right now, in terms of features, fit, looks, and capacity. They may have more capacity than a space.

My first diapers were CVS brand, I remember opening them up and getting frustrated because I couldnt figure out how to put them on. But they dont hold a candle to premium brands

TheCaptain said:
I have yet to try every or even a good portion of the diapers that are out there however I do agree with most of the OPs statements. The ABU Space and Little Pawz (and Simple) are the best diapers on the market I've tried as well. I still need to and want to try Bambino, Fabine, Rearz, Tykables and NorthShore and while I've got high hopes for these, I doubt they'll beat ABU.

I personally think Tranquility ATN's are great...for the price. They give near premium diaper performance yet cost nowhere near as much. If you expect them to compete with a Bambino, ABU, or Abri-form you'll be disappointed. But if you want a good wearing experience without breaking the bank, they can do that.

Abena M4s are my second favorite after ABU Little Pawz/Space (and were originally my #1). The fit and feel is awesome, and their performance is amazing!
Tranquility just absorb way to slow for my use in the diaper. As well I don't like the feel of one once it is wet. I remember it being very different feeling then other diaper. That prolly has to do with the fact its core is mainly poly crystals

bambinod said:
after having tried the new Rearz (safari and princess) I'd also have to submit them as one of the best premiums available right now, in terms of features, fit, looks, and capacity. They may have more capacity than a space.
Sounds like I need to try the rearz at some point down the road.

Lmgmz said:
My first diapers were CVS brand, I remember opening them up and getting frustrated because I couldnt figure out how to put them on. But they dont hold a candle to premium brands
That is one thing I really never had a issue with was learning hout to put a diaper on. It seemed to just come so simple to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back