• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neaendr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello! European here (sorry for my english).

I am new to this community.
I'm not really interested in the Little/Caregiver dynamic but rather the "self-care" side it allows me to set up:
more healthy routine, better dietary habits, I take more time and listening to myself more, I am less harsh and judgmental with myself, and other personal benefits.
Contrary to what I could read in many stories, I do not feel attracted to this world since my adolescence or childhood, in fact got curious about it recently (although I've always liked some childish and teen hobbies such as cartoons or video games) and I can not really say why I find an interest in AB...
Maybe because life circumstances force me to grow up fast when i was a child? Because I learned to put others before myself and my needs? Because this is a way (a bit extreme?) to learn to take care of myself and accepting the fact that i can be vulnerable? Well...Hey...how can i know?

It must be a mixture of everything,:laugh: but it does not interest me to found "a reason". If something make you happy and comfortable you do not-have to question it too hard :eek: . First, I would prefer to read posts on this forum for advice and information, rather than to join it.
Because in the beginning i did not want to involve other people, i saw it as something personal. But after reflection I realized that asking a community for help and advices was a good thing. And that's a little sad to have a subject that makes you smile but can't share the enthusiasm with anyone ...! Thank you for reading, I do not know how my vision of it will evolve, this is all very new to me, I ignore if I'll get tired of this one day, if it's just a passing thing... But right now I just know it makes me happy and that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Hello neaendr And welcome to the group.

This is a very interesting and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I think your English is very good.

I was hesitant to join in the beginning, but after my wife discovered my diaper order, I joined this site to ask for advise as to how to explain being AB/DL to her. It all worked out quite well. Since then I have gotten a lot out of this site, especially in meeting and making friends. There are a lot of good people on this site. I hope you enjoy being here as much as I have.

Thank for the warm welcome!:eek:

Hello and welcome to the community. Huggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back