Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite cartoons on Netflix

Default Favorite cartoons on Netflix

Looking for some fun cartoons to watch while in little space. Recently I have been watching courage the cowardly dog which I loved as a kid. Does anyone else have any suggestions to watch?

Well I love My little pony. Also Whinney the Pooh. Daniel Tiger's neighborhood is cute if you want something little and fun. Then there are the adult cartoons, I just finished watching Ajin, it was crazy.

Three words. Sarah and Duck. You'll thank me later.

Pee-Wees playhouse is on there and just the other day they got Minons, it's just recently that I started watching newer stuff, normally I stick to just the stuff that I actually watched as a kid which helps me to get into little headspace better.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAndrea View Post
    Pee-Wees playhouse is on there and just the other day they got Minons, it's just recently that I started watching newer stuff, normally I stick to just the stuff that I actually watched as a kid which helps me to get into little headspace better.
    Something about Pee-Wee I never liked, even as a kid. He always creeped me out, even in other shows/movies. Nothing bad about liking him though :p

I really haven't thought about looking on Netflix for cartoons XD

The animaniacs is available on netflix America, I think. Phineas et Ferb was a fun watch throughout the 4 seasons. Wakfu is available as well if you like the style. The boondocks is a classic. the Young Justice is a DC cartoon that deserves more love than it ever got (and it's pretty accessible even if you're not a hardcore comic book fan).

If you have any particular taste in cartoon, please specify them so we can recommend some show you are sure to love.

Edit : Ok, I haven't read that it was for when you're in little mode, so you might remove Young Justice in that list above, you're too young for those. Then, I guess you can add the powerpuff girls and if girly stuff is not a no-no for you : Sofia the first, Littlest pet shop and maybe Ruby gloom.

Quote Originally Posted by reval View Post
    Three words. Sarah and Duck. You'll thank me later.
    I already love the narrators voice.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, the first episode was really cute and relaxing to watch.