• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjmz99

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello and sorry for the late introduction. I am not good at these things but hear it goes.
I live and work as a normal average Joe during the day at work but am a closet diaper wearer in my off time. I work away from home where I am a building engineer and work in a high-rise buildings so wearing at work is not really feasible for me. If I could I would probably wear 24/7 but at this time I just do what I can after work. I absolutely love the feeling of wearing diapers and I have been enjoying wearing diapers again sense I was around 8 or 9 years old. (I would steal them from a family member I lived near that was incontinent growing up)
Although I've been wearing diapers for a long time this is the first time in 25 years of wearing that I've ever told anyone. I am basically looking for friends or just people in general who I can talk with about this subject and not feel judged or embarrassed. Also love trying new diapers and products so love to read everyone's inputs on those sorts of things.
On my off time I like to build and race cars. I love the outdoors and going hiking, dirt biking, fishing and camping.
Anyways I'm not really sure what else to write so if anyone has anything else they would like to know about me please feel free to ask :) Thanks for your time and letting me be a part of this awesome forum, J

Hello jjmz99 and welcome to the group.

You did a good job with this introduction.
It is very informative.

Again welcome to the group and I will look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

Egor

Hi also and welcome. I like getting outdoors as well, usually on my Trek bike on our bike/walking trail. It runs through the foot hills of the Shenandoah mountains, so it's always beautiful.

Welcome to the group huggles

Thanks to all of you for your nice welcomes.
dogboy Its awesome that you are interested in some of the same stuff as I am. I do love mountain biking as well but haven't had the chance to do so in a long time. I ride dirt bikes more often now, I have a CR250 that I take out often and explore the foothills of Northern California where I live.

Reactions: Mikecarson
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back