What would you do if you ruled the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shops that sale totter clothes and children shoes, will have to sale them in Big body size.
Then I can get that spiderman out fit. And look cool.

tewks7979 said:
I agree and that toilet monster makes me cwy everytime me takes bafferz

the big white monster that eats everything you put in it like im going to sit their no way!

Yea take that u thieving toilet monster

DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WATCHING THIS ANIME! SPOILS THE ENDING!
[video=youtube;Rcoq5VhTrYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcoq5VhTrYY[/video]

It would be much like code geass. Bringing peace to the world in the end.

DprEffect said:
DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WATCHING THIS ANIME! SPOILS THE ENDING!
[video=youtube;Rcoq5VhTrYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcoq5VhTrYY[/video]

It would be much like code geass. Bringing peace to the world in the end.

I love this series to death.

In all seriousness, education in mass form. The problem I find with society is that it forms itself (which kind of loses my faith in humans), but we are too easily corrupted as well. This isn't a very popular idea, but I'm very against patriotism (in any form) which really means I wouldn't want flags or even separate countries. A few obvious things to change, once you blanket most laws across the world you can get rid of a lot of problems, such as tax evasion etc, and sharing of data will help us.
(If you've read this far I applaud you, my writing is unstructured and rambly atm...)

But I was thinking, education is a solution to a lot of our problems (and even the jokey abdl things). For example, my best friend recently found out about the abdl stuff, but after finding out and being educated, its not that weird. Things like this are weird if we don't understand them, we may have free information on the internet, but not everyone goes out to explore it. (I don't get this, people find it weird that I know a lot of pointless information, such as the terrible things dolphins do to turtles, google if you're interested) But if we implore young people to discover, learn about sexuality and be open with themselves, (I say young people because you cant teach an old dog new tricks seems to have quite a lot of relevance here). Personally I think of an environment of tolerance and acceptance breeds itself, once you pull the thread everything comes with it.

I don't want my dislike of tradition patriotism (and faith but thats because I'm a naturalist and the joke is we dispute im human and have these emotions) to seem like I don't like culture. That I'd like a society of robots and no differences, on the contrary, I mean my girlfriend comes in to school with metal cat ears sometimes (adorable right :D ) and I've recently been searching out sake I can buy in Nottingham (Japanese rice wine). But the idea that your culture is just for your group, and its better than another group is what leaves a sour taste. Sharing knowledge and ideas and cool stuff is what I love about the modern world, and the prospect we can all be on the same level at heart, but still different because I like metal and sailing, but other people like football or beach holidays, is one that restores my previously lost faith.

I like the analogy that genetics lends us, we're all the same species, and share 99% (May be off by a bit shush) of your DNA, but the more variation the stronger the offspring.

(Not that I suck at convoluted metaphors but I want to add the t shirt idea used in genetics as well, that our DNA is like a t shirt, all with different holes in it from mutuations, if we inbreed or with close DNA then the holes are similar, or offspring will have the same and maybe even worse holes, but if we mate with very different DNA it's unlikely for there to be any shared holes meaning a much stronger offspring, genetically.)

:paci:

:eek:tkspanking:So much to do... so much that can be done. Yes I'm saying the world is hardly perfect.:sweatdrop:
I think I'll become a nice evil ruller or a hard core bad-@$$(for give me I sed a baaaad word.) But my first thing I will stop the conflict in the middle east with something they can't refuse... I will bring the group Isis under my grasp with an offer of mercy. If they refuse I will make them beg for hell...as it would be nicer than the pointy wreakining I will give them.
Next after I have this genocidal group under my thumb (because they will be absolutely terrified of me :eek:tkspanking:) I will then have and use this as a foot hole to conquer the world... you learn much more when you do it you self:)
Once the horrible chaos is over there will be less people make jobs easier I will personally go through each politician and deem him good or corrupt. And if he's corrupt I will send him to God or some other deity to be judged. Next is where I make it illegal to be some one your not.(this is cool it kills two birds with one stone first you stop identity theft and second people can't judge because they have to show their weirdness as well. I will then make it illegal to disrespectful towards one another. I will also bring back the eye for an eye laws with leniency.
Meaning the golden rule. Simple but effective. I know their will be less jails after that...
I will also encourage cultural diversity and the practice of these cultures as long as the specific practices do not hurt them selves or others.
I will make schooling free to all that want to learn. All you have to do is show up.

I will do more in future but tell me what you think :educate:

Free pizza for everyone. Extra cheese ya bas.

flyinbaby said:
:eek:tkspanking:So much to do... so much that can be done. Yes I'm saying the world is hardly perfect.:sweatdrop:
I think I'll become a nice evil ruller or a hard core bad-@$$(for give me I sed a baaaad word.) But my first thing I will stop the conflict in the middle east with something they can't refuse... I will bring the group Isis under my grasp with an offer of mercy. If they refuse I will make them beg for hell...as it would be nicer than the pointy wreakining I will give them.
Next after I have this genocidal group under my thumb (because they will be absolutely terrified of me :eek:tkspanking:) I will then have and use this as a foot hole to conquer the world... you learn much more when you do it you self:)
Once the horrible chaos is over there will be less people make jobs easier I will personally go through each politician and deem him good or corrupt. And if he's corrupt I will send him to God or some other deity to be judged. Next is where I make it illegal to be some one your not.(this is cool it kills two birds with one stone first you stop identity theft and second people can't judge because they have to show their weirdness as well. I will then make it illegal to disrespectful towards one another. I will also bring back the eye for an eye laws with leniency.
Meaning the golden rule. Simple but effective. I know their will be less jails after that...
I will also encourage cultural diversity and the practice of these cultures as long as the specific practices do not hurt them selves or others.
I will make schooling free to all that want to learn. All you have to do is show up.

I will do more in future but tell me what you think :educate:

Yea I like thay,

Very similar to my thoughts.

Got in trubel yesterday with my freand.

because they are building and old peoples Village next to the crematorium, and I just said that it was a good idea because they won't have so far to travel.

Seems very logical to me but evidently it's not the right thing to say out loud,

So I would make it a roll that everybody can say exactly what they thinking, that way everyone know where they stand.

Hee, hee

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I love this series to death.
Same! All hail LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!

Well lets see, if I was ruler of the world, I'd get rid of prejudice and hate, and all of these hate laws, I'd separate religion from state. I'd enact laws that ensure the government of the people by the people, a real democracy, not the fake one that the US has. . . which is actually really a Republic. I'd also try to end world hunger and poverty. After all that, before I gave up my reign to the democracy I set in place I'd have the space agencies of the world come together and build the Enterprise, any one will do, as long as it works like it does in star trek lmao. Oh and I'd have a private house built somewhere on a very large property and have it secluded and with a large fence around it. . . you know. Because I hate people lol.

I know who he looks like. But please listen to what he says.

Nuthing changes.

https://youtu.be/V1fMvLbE85E

Be good to each other. And have fun.

AddyShadows said:
Well lets see, if I was ruler of the world, I'd get rid of prejudice and hate, and all of these hate laws, I'd separate religion from state. I'd enact laws that ensure the government of the people by the people, a real democracy, not the fake one that the US has. . . which is actually really a Republic. I'd also try to end world hunger and poverty. After all that, before I gave up my reign to the democracy I set in place I'd have the space agencies of the world come together and build the Enterprise, any one will do, as long as it works like it does in star trek lmao. Oh and I'd have a private house built somewhere on a very large property and have it secluded and with a large fence around it. . . you know. Because I hate people lol.

Ending world hunger is a pipedream. I don't like being "that guy" but it is. Hunger and war are population control solution. That's dark and I know it, but pain and death are needed for the world to stay alive. Otherwise we all die. Think of it this way. You solve world hunger. Everyone eats and live happily for awhile. At some point someone corrupt will come along and charge extra for food. Corruption is a problem. It's something that can't be permanently stopped. Even if you replace people in charge. You'll get a new set of corrupted people. Housing is in the same vain sadly. Maybe do a employment placement plan would work better. The states' government is chaotically stable. It's not the best, but it works. (Kind of) If you want complete stability, people have to be willing to lose their control of it. One person is all that is needed for peace. That person shouldn't have to answer to anyone or anything. Freewill makes this a problem/impossible. Humans are chaos in the purest form. I've thought about this subject for SO many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back