Diaper sagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just thought I'd share my love of a saggy diaper. My wife giggles when i walk around in sweat pants and she can see my saggy diaper. I've been in a wet diaper for about a hour now. :D

i usually dont pay attention to my diaper when its sagging, i'm usually sitting most of the time while im wearing. but i do notice it sometimes and its fun :)

I love wearing a bulging or saggy nappy that can be noticed by others. My wife will tell me if I need to change otherwise I wouldn't bother until I was starting to leak.

I LOVE the idea of a saggy diaper :3 How it swings between the legs, "slapping" against your legs... mmmh, so hot

I LOVE thick bulky diapers (in 7 diapers as my nite diapers here at the moment). While I like saggy diapers for a bit, they're no fun while walking as they'll chafe you and obviously quickly lose their effectiveness so when I start to get a major sag on, that is when I'll change.

Me too i like having a wet diaper, i am semi paranoid bout someone saying something when super soggy. But to me when my diaper is full or super full (wet and messy) makes me feel like i am a baby (which i am and how i see myself as a 18 month old infant to 2 yr old toddler) but i have to wear diapers.

I may be someone whose just different, but I don't really like saggy diapers. I like my diapers dry because I like the snuggly feeling of it. When it gets wet and saggy, I just loose the snuggliness and the comfort. I just usually pull my diaper up and try to keep it up.

Celestial meet Onesie , Onesies meet Celestial. Designed to support a wet diaper and prevent sagging ,they will extend your diapers usefully life and therefor extend your enjoyment.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I like a good saggy diaper lol, the other day I was wearing an adult diaper and it was very wet and I enjoyed it a lot lol

I get a case of the saggy diapers quite often.

Hi, im abdlxvmt, and im from mexico, im new here...

well i message you, why i read you response on the "marshmallow" thread, and i am interesting in this theme...

i want tou try this method, but i dont know hoe to do, the marsmallow must be big or little?, just put on in the ass?, must first freeze??, or what is the method to do the marshmellow like laxant...

i want to do this not for other stuff, i just wanna try and play with the marshmellow and my new diaper. i hope you can to answer my question...

;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, im abdlxvmt, and im from mexico, im new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back