Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfantGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hiya everyone! This is my second day on here and thought I would try out another forum thread today. I was in the Greetings section yesterday. I am a 21 year old southern girl but about as all baby as can be. I'm Very small for my age and except for a mommy I have now been ridiculed for being so small, for my incontinence which is how this all started but turning it into adult baby to at least make it enjoyable for me. But before I start rambling I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!

Welcome to ADISC! I'm LittleBelle! what is your little age? :) I'm 3 :D

LittleBelle said:
Welcome to ADISC! I'm LittleBelle! what is your little age? :) I'm 3 :D

Awwww cute! I'm more baby than 3 but I haven't really figured out my age yet. Trying to come up with that. :D

InfantGirl said:
Awwww cute! I'm more baby than 3 but I haven't really figured out my age yet. Trying to come up with that. :D

Some people don't have an age.. I just always felt 2-3, I settled on 3 because I refuse to be 2 but it's too long to say 2 and a half hehe, so I guess I'm 2-3 :)

Welcome to adisc, and congrats on using AB life to make the best of incontinence. I feel like it is a positive way to spin it, and this lifestyle is both fun, relaxing, and cute.

Hiya welcome to ADISC! I'm CookieMonstah although I'm pretty sure you can read what it says over there....

<-----------------

Howdy and welcome! Southern girls are the best.

Tyger said:
Welcome to adisc, and congrats on using AB life to make the best of incontinence. I feel like it is a positive way to spin it, and this lifestyle is both fun, relaxing, and cute.

Thank you Tyger! It's easier with a mommy who will be a mommy 24/7. It would be really hard for me to do it all my own. But your right. Becoming a baby out of it really is best case scenario for incontinence.

- - - Updated - - -

LittleBelle said:
Some people don't have an age.. I just always felt 2-3, I settled on 3 because I refuse to be 2 but it's too long to say 2 and a half hehe, so I guess I'm 2-3 :)

Awwww 2-3 is adorable! The Amount of times I need changed is very close to pre-years ages. This began because I cant control when I go so that in itself while frustrating and heart breaking being a grown up is definitely baby age worthy. That's why I try to be baby/little one as much as I can. It helps cope.

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:
Hiya welcome to ADISC! I'm CookieMonstah although I'm pretty sure you can read what it says over there....

<-----------------

I absolutely LOVE your name! Nice to meet you Cookie Monstah!

- - - Updated - - -

ultrapampers said:
Howdy and welcome! Southern girls are the best.

Thank you! You have the greatest avatar. And thanks for the compliment on southern girls

InfantGirl said:
Thank you Tyger! It's easier with a mommy who will be a mommy 24/7. It would be really hard for me to do it all my own. But your right. Becoming a baby out of it really is best case scenario for incontinence.

Everything AB would be easier with a mommy. Too bad there are not more of them out there.

InfantGirl said:
I absolutely LOVE your name! Nice to meet you Cookie Monstah!

Are you a fellow Sesame Street lover?

CookieMonstah said:
Are you a fellow Sesame Street lover?

Of course! I just wish I knew how to get there!

- - - Updated - - -

Tyger said:
Everything AB would be easier with a mommy. Too bad there are not more of them out there.

I agree and I really wish more could have that

Hey there InfantGirl!

I think it's great that you are putting a positive spin on your situation by embracing AB culture. I can't believe that people would make fun of you for your stature and incountenance. Well -I can - but that doesn't make it right.

Boo to meanies!

Well to sesame street ill watch and love it.

InfantGirl said:
Of course! I just wish I knew how to get there!

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street? 😄

tewks7979 said:
Well to sesame street ill watch and love it.

I'm Like a real baby. I can't miss my Seasame Street.

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleFish said:
Hey there InfantGirl!

I think it's great that you are putting a positive spin on your situation by embracing AB culture. I can't believe that people would make fun of you for your stature and incountenance. Well -I can - but that doesn't make it right.

Boo to meanies!

Awww this is such a sweet post. Thank you. I know way too many meanies. My incontinence is very infant like in how much I go and unfortunately when meanies have gone after me it hurts so much. Somewhere along the way it really broke my heart because my heart is about like a baby too. I Can give the sweetest smiles but my Mommy will tell you out of nowhere my heart will just shatter. And a lot of times it's because I just want the safest place in the world... Mommy's arms. But I decided not to let the incontinence hurt me. Embrace it and be the little baby I am inside. It makes it so much better to live with.

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street? &#55357;&#56836;

"Giggles" Come and play... Everything is A okay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back