• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfantGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
This is my 2nd day and I just want to thank everyone for the welcomes you showed me yesterday! Even made a friend already. It's good to find a place to go to share things many may not understand.

Not a problem.

That is why the site is here and it only works if we talk to one another.

Glad you are enjoying you voyage here.

You're welcome and glad to have you on here. I know you will find plenty of friends on here.

Tommygun619 said:
You're welcome and glad to have you on here. I know you will find plenty of friends on here.

Thank you! Hey this is in response to your private message. I have to be here 7 days to send one but I wanted you to get this.
Hi! Yep you heard right! I love WWE. Kinda crazy huh? But I'm not sure I explained exactly where all this started being a baby. Maybe I would have anyway. I can't really say but this all started as me being unable to control. I don't know when I'm going to go until it happens. Well instead of spending my life unhappy I decided to run with it. Be a baby out of it. I Found a Mommy to help me and here I am. It's been hard though. I'm Abused by so many people when not my baby age with Mommy and it hurts. It hurts really bad. I'm So happy to have found a spot on here.

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Not a problem.

That is why the site is here and it only works if we talk to one another.

Glad you are enjoying you voyage here.

I am very much so enjoying it!

Your welcome and we are here for each other

- - - Updated - - -

Your welcome and we are here for each other huggles

No worries! :) See ya around the forum. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back