Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally wore around friends

Default Accidentally wore around friends

So today I got my order from rearz and of course I had to try one on. I had the house to myself so I got diapered and right after my friend showed up and knocked on the door. Luckily I had my pants next to me and threw them on quickly. She wanted to hang out and I couldn't get a chance to change. So I had to hang with a couple of friends and went back to her place later. I don't think she noticed anything but I am really nervous because I haven't worn around them and I would like for her to know my secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    So today I got my order from rearz and of course I had to try one on. I had the house to myself so I got diapered and right after my friend showed up and knocked on the door. Luckily I had my pants next to me and threw them on quickly. She wanted to hang out and I couldn't get a chance to change. So I had to hang with a couple of friends and went back to her place later. I don't think she noticed anything but I am really nervous because I haven't worn around them and I would like for her to know my secret.
    I think I would have excused myself to the bathroom and took it off. Hope you didn't get caught....my REARZ are very loud and crinkly so I wouldn't have been able to hide them.

That would have been a good idea but I was comfy. I was wearing an m4 which was pretty discreet under my jeans so I don't think she noticed. She had to leave but we'll hang out again later. I might wear again but I don't know.

So wait, you had a chance to change out of the Rearz and into an M4 before your friend arrived?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnythepony View Post
    So wait, you had a chance to change out of the Rearz and into an M4 before your friend arrived?
    No I was wearing normal underware(boring) and got an order from rearz. I just got the last tape on and was getting ready to play a game when she got there.

Abena and Rearz are different companies with different products, so which was it ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I ordered from rearz, check their website not only do they have there products but they have a few others as well (abena, bambino, Abu) I wanted to order more diapers but didn't want only one kind.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Abena and Rearz are different companies with different products, so which was it ?

Rearz sells Abena on their site.

So you must have money to burn to be buying Abena's in Canada and paying all that shipping ,when you can order Abena's on Amazon cheaply and get more Rearz on you rear.

During my last order to rearz I got the wrong size SDK so they sent me a replacement with my next order. I have some saved up to try to move out and taking a little out for diapers wasn't too bad