• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New baby girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfantGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi! I'm new here and a 21 year old but very much a baby. I'm A little shy at first because I've always been made fun of severely. This all started with incontinence not being able to control and also being very tiny for my age so in school kids didn't understand and so I guess to help their feelings they thought hurting and mistreating me was the thing to do. I look forward to saying hello and meeting everyone in the forums.

InfantGirl said:
Hi! I'm new here and a 21 year old but very much a baby. I'm A little shy at first because I've always been made fun of severely. This all started with incontinence not being able to control and also being very tiny for my age so in school kids didn't understand and so I guess to help their feelings they thought hurting and mistreating me was the thing to do. I look forward to saying hello and meeting everyone in the forums.

Heya InfantGirl. Welcome to the forum! I like to think this a pretty friendly place, so I hope you feel comfortable talking to us. :)

So what sort of interests or hobbies do you have? And what brings you to the forum? :D

Welcome. Might be easier to make friends, as it were, if you told us a little bit about your other interest. For example, what sorts of movies and music to you like? Any hobbies like LARPing or bouldering or geocaching?

SleepingBlueWolf said:
Heya InfantGirl. Welcome to the forum! I like to think this a pretty friendly place, so I hope you feel comfortable talking to us. :)

So what sort of interests or hobbies do you have? And what brings you to the forum? :D

Yay! My first response! Well I love being a baby obviously. I don't know how many other girls are but I'm very into watching sports like baseball and college football(I'm a southern girl so its kinda a rule around here LOL). I've never interacted with other people who are into this sort of thing and it's free so I figured why not try it

- - - Updated - - -

Traemo said:
Welcome. Might be easier to make friends, as it were, if you told us a little bit about your other interest. For example, what sorts of movies and music to you like? Any hobbies like LARPing or bouldering or geocaching?

Well as far as hobbies go when I'm outside of being the baby me I like to write. I've written several songs lyric wise. For some reason I have a difficult time writing music. as far as what I like music wise I'll try most anything. Just not really hard stuff. When it comes to it I'm probably more of a ballad girl. Love songs and stuff like that. Movies I can pretty much get into most categories. Only a few I've ever seen I can flat out say I hated.

InfantGirl said:
Well as far as hobbies go when I'm outside of being the baby me I like to write. I've written several songs lyric wise. For some reason I have a difficult time writing music. as far as what I like music wise I'll try most anything. Just not really hard stuff. When it comes to it I'm probably more of a ballad girl. Love songs and stuff like that. Movies I can pretty much get into most categories. Only a few I've ever seen I can flat out say I hated.

Oh, that's cool. Do you sing or play any instruments? I'm from Scotland myself so I'm not as aware of the culture over there as many people on this forum I'm sure are, though the southeners I've met have been very nice people. Very full of life. I'm pretty jealous of the sun you get over there personally. ;)

SleepingBlueWolf said:
Oh, that's cool. Do you sing or play any instruments? I'm from Scotland myself so I'm not as aware of the culture over there as many people on this forum I'm sure are, though the southeners I've met have been very nice people. Very full of life. I'm pretty jealous of the sun you get over there personally. ;)
I'm told I'm a great singer but I can't play instruments. Scotland?! Wow that's neat!

Hello glad to see you decided to join us, hope you find what you are looking for and make lots of friends. What baseball teams do you like (please don't say Yankees) if you had one wish what would you want? If you could visit anyplace where would you go?

Tommygun619 said:
Hello glad to see you decided to join us, hope you find what you are looking for and make lots of friends. What baseball teams do you like (please don't say Yankees) if you had one wish what would you want? If you could visit anyplace where would you go?
Awww thanks! I Don't like the Yankees at all! Nope not for this baby! I'm A Braves and Cubs fan. So they're bad but I still love them. If I could have a baby wish I wish Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/People who have to wear diapers wouldn't be treated like we sometimes are. There's so many places I wish I could go! I'm not sure where to begin.

InfantGirl said:
Awww thanks! I Don't like the Yankees at all! Nope not for this baby! I'm A Braves and Cubs fan. So they're bad but I still love them. If I could have a baby wish I wish Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/People who have to wear diapers wouldn't be treated like we sometimes are. There's so many places I wish I could go! I'm not sure where to begin.

You're alright with me. I'm a Red Sox and cubs fan, I think this is the cubs year finally. It would be nice if we were treated as normal people, especially online. I have had issues with this recently on tumblr but not here. If you had a month where you could be a baby 24/7 no questions asked would you?

Tommygun619 said:
You're alright with me. I'm a Red Sox and cubs fan, I think this is the cubs year finally. It would be nice if we were treated as normal people, especially online. I have had issues with this recently on tumblr but not here. If you had a month where you could be a baby 24/7 no questions asked would you?
Funny you asked me that. I was about to make a post asking if anyone is a 24/7 baby or at least close enough. I'm Very much so a baby already.

InfantGirl said:
Funny you asked me that. I was about to make a post asking if anyone is a 24/7 baby or at least close enough. I'm Very much so a baby already.

Haha... oops, my bad. It must be nice to be a baby that often what do you do for fun when you are a baby

Tommygun619 said:
Haha... oops, my bad. It must be nice to be a baby that often what do you do for fun when you are a baby

Oh it's okay. �� I always have to have my paci, blankie and any of my stuffed animals. They go everywhere with me. I can get very fussy without my paci. I'm More of an infant than a little. I Love being held and of course my bottle. Diaper changes are lots of fun and happen very often. Love bath time too

InfantGirl said:
Oh it's okay. �� I always have to have my paci, blankie and any of my stuffed animals. They go everywhere with me. I can get very fussy without my paci. I'm More of an infant than a little. I Love being held and of course my bottle. Diaper changes are lots of fun and happen very often. Love bath time too

Aww that sounds nice would you ever build a nursery in your home? If so what would it look like?

You say you love being held? So you must have a daddy/mommy that treats you as such. I wish i could do that, it must be so fun being able to have near zero responsibilities.

Welcome to ADISC InfantGirl!

SoakedSheets said:

Thank you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Haloperidol said:
You say you love being held? So you must have a daddy/mommy that treats you as such. I wish i could do that, it must be so fun being able to have near zero responsibilities.
I'm very lucky. I have a mommy who loves me being a baby as much as I do. Her arms are like magic. Nothing hurts or scares me or anything if she holds me.

- - - Updated - - -

Tommygun619 said:
Aww that sounds nice would you ever build a nursery in your home? If so what would it look like?

Mommy and I are getting it going. It's going to be pink and very babyish. Not sure of complete details yet

Does your mommy also read you a bedtime story and tuck you in for bed.

Tommygun619 said:
Does your mommy also read you a bedtime story and tuck you in for bed.

Yes she does. She actually sings lullabies until I fall asleep while she rocks me.

- - - Updated - - -

Haloperidol said:

Aww thanks. I Love it. She definitely has Mommy arms. It's like Magic when she cradles me in her arms or holds me.

- - - Updated - - -

SoakedSheets said:

Thanks so much

InfantGirl said:
Yes she does. She actually sings lullabies until I fall asleep while she rocks me.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww thanks. I Love it. She definitely has Mommy arms. It's like Magic when she cradles me in her arms or holds me.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much

Aww your mommy sounds so sweet, now I'm jealous. Does your mommy feed you and cut your food for you?

Tommygun619 said:
Aww your mommy sounds so sweet, now I'm jealous. Does your mommy feed you and cut your food for you?

Yes. A lot of times she feeds me my baby bottle or baby food but she mashes regular food up like baby food so she can feed me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back