Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: New baby girl!

  1. #1

    Default New baby girl!

    Hi! I'm new here and a 21 year old but very much a baby. I'm A little shy at first because I've always been made fun of severely. This all started with incontinence not being able to control and also being very tiny for my age so in school kids didn't understand and so I guess to help their feelings they thought hurting and mistreating me was the thing to do. I look forward to saying hello and meeting everyone in the forums.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by InfantGirl View Post
    Hi! I'm new here and a 21 year old but very much a baby. I'm A little shy at first because I've always been made fun of severely. This all started with incontinence not being able to control and also being very tiny for my age so in school kids didn't understand and so I guess to help their feelings they thought hurting and mistreating me was the thing to do. I look forward to saying hello and meeting everyone in the forums.
    Heya InfantGirl. Welcome to the forum! I like to think this a pretty friendly place, so I hope you feel comfortable talking to us.

    So what sort of interests or hobbies do you have? And what brings you to the forum?

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome. Might be easier to make friends, as it were, if you told us a little bit about your other interest. For example, what sorts of movies and music to you like? Any hobbies like LARPing or bouldering or geocaching?

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    Heya InfantGirl. Welcome to the forum! I like to think this a pretty friendly place, so I hope you feel comfortable talking to us.

    So what sort of interests or hobbies do you have? And what brings you to the forum?
    Yay! My first response! Well I love being a baby obviously. I don't know how many other girls are but I'm very into watching sports like baseball and college football(I'm a southern girl so its kinda a rule around here LOL). I've never interacted with other people who are into this sort of thing and it's free so I figured why not try it

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Welcome. Might be easier to make friends, as it were, if you told us a little bit about your other interest. For example, what sorts of movies and music to you like? Any hobbies like LARPing or bouldering or geocaching?
    Well as far as hobbies go when I'm outside of being the baby me I like to write. I've written several songs lyric wise. For some reason I have a difficult time writing music. as far as what I like music wise I'll try most anything. Just not really hard stuff. When it comes to it I'm probably more of a ballad girl. Love songs and stuff like that. Movies I can pretty much get into most categories. Only a few I've ever seen I can flat out say I hated.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by InfantGirl View Post
    Well as far as hobbies go when I'm outside of being the baby me I like to write. I've written several songs lyric wise. For some reason I have a difficult time writing music. as far as what I like music wise I'll try most anything. Just not really hard stuff. When it comes to it I'm probably more of a ballad girl. Love songs and stuff like that. Movies I can pretty much get into most categories. Only a few I've ever seen I can flat out say I hated.
    Oh, that's cool. Do you sing or play any instruments? I'm from Scotland myself so I'm not as aware of the culture over there as many people on this forum I'm sure are, though the southeners I've met have been very nice people. Very full of life. I'm pretty jealous of the sun you get over there personally.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    Oh, that's cool. Do you sing or play any instruments? I'm from Scotland myself so I'm not as aware of the culture over there as many people on this forum I'm sure are, though the southeners I've met have been very nice people. Very full of life. I'm pretty jealous of the sun you get over there personally.
    I'm told I'm a great singer but I can't play instruments. Scotland?! Wow that's neat!

  7. #7

    Default

    Hello glad to see you decided to join us, hope you find what you are looking for and make lots of friends. What baseball teams do you like (please don't say Yankees) if you had one wish what would you want? If you could visit anyplace where would you go?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    Hello glad to see you decided to join us, hope you find what you are looking for and make lots of friends. What baseball teams do you like (please don't say Yankees) if you had one wish what would you want? If you could visit anyplace where would you go?
    Awww thanks! I Don't like the Yankees at all! Nope not for this baby! I'm A Braves and Cubs fan. So they're bad but I still love them. If I could have a baby wish I wish Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/People who have to wear diapers wouldn't be treated like we sometimes are. There's so many places I wish I could go! I'm not sure where to begin.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by InfantGirl View Post
    Awww thanks! I Don't like the Yankees at all! Nope not for this baby! I'm A Braves and Cubs fan. So they're bad but I still love them. If I could have a baby wish I wish Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers/People who have to wear diapers wouldn't be treated like we sometimes are. There's so many places I wish I could go! I'm not sure where to begin.
    You're alright with me. I'm a Red Sox and cubs fan, I think this is the cubs year finally. It would be nice if we were treated as normal people, especially online. I have had issues with this recently on tumblr but not here. If you had a month where you could be a baby 24/7 no questions asked would you?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    You're alright with me. I'm a Red Sox and cubs fan, I think this is the cubs year finally. It would be nice if we were treated as normal people, especially online. I have had issues with this recently on tumblr but not here. If you had a month where you could be a baby 24/7 no questions asked would you?
    Funny you asked me that. I was about to make a post asking if anyone is a 24/7 baby or at least close enough. I'm Very much so a baby already.

Similar Threads

  1. Baby girl
    By kinkygemma in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-Nov-2013, 20:29
  2. New baby girl on the forum
    By Kamikat in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2013, 05:56
  3. New baby girl!(: me(:
    By Smileygirlxox in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-Apr-2013, 01:51
  4. New Baby Girl
    By teddybearbaby85 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-Jul-2012, 21:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.