Amazing success story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman123456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So if you guys remember about a month or 2 ago I posted about how I was nervous at telling my girlfriend about my diaper fetish. Well I finally did and to say things went well are an understatement! I told her and basically her reaction was I told her I liked to watch movies. Didn't even bat an eyelash about it. She asked me a bunch of questions and I answered every single one with 100% honestly. My last relationship I didn't and this back fired on me, live and learn right?

So here's where we are at with our relationship, we have no secrets with each other. She knows everything about me, and I know everything about her. It's brought us so close it's amazing a fetish can do something like that. Is said she wants to explore this fetish with me and said she's down to try basically anything that pops in my head regarding it, which is a huge boost. Makes me feel so confident about myself and for the first time in a while I don't feel ashamed about this fetish.

So I come here not to gloat or anything, I come here with some advice that I learnt. Don't lie about this, don't make something up if a significant other asks questions about this fetish (assuming you already told them) be 100% honest. This will make you feel better and will not put yourself into an unwanted situation! If anyone needs any advice or anything just ask away. I do have a question for the community though. What are some things that we can do together regarding this fetish! Keeping in mind she has never worn around me yet and I have never worn in front of someone else. I'm also not necessarily wanting to wear right now. I'm more of the taking care of her side of things on this fetish!

That is awesome! I told my now wife when we were dating and she took a diaper home to try one by herself. She isn't AB/DL but she does wear with me sometimes. She even let me feed her baby food once lol.

Lol! Sounds like a good time! My girlfriend wants to do the same thing. Take one of mine home, just to try on and get comfortable. It's the first time either of us has done anything like this. I'm not sure who's more nervous! Her or myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back