Status
Not open for further replies.

aNerdyAnorak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I have brought nappies before without my parents finding out but I have used them all now. I've gone about two weeks without wearing them but the past couple of days I've had huge urges to go and buy some. When I brought nappies before I caught the train to a local city as I knew their was a low likely hood of bumping into anyone I knew there. However when I went to that city I had to buy other things as well so it didnt seem weird that I was going there and returning with a full backpack but I hadn't bought anything ( well I had but I wouldn't want them to know what I'd bought).
But returning to this city would be awful expensive by train and I would only go there if I needed something e.g new clothes. But I only need a new pair of trainers at the moment and it would seem silly to, go all that way to buy a pair of trainers when I can just buy them from a local shoe shop or buy them online.
So my question for you guys is: how can I buy nappies discreetly from a local shop without my family knowing? And how can I do this often?
Sorry for the long post this is frustrating me at the moment.

Are online purchases off the table? Amazon has some available that you can have fulfilled by amazon (including some higher end ones like Abena's and Molicares) that would be shipped in their standard brown box. Do not order cases though, as those may come in the manufacturer box!

Otherwise I would recommend just waiting until the house is going to be clear, or you are going out alone somewhere you can bring your pack without looking suspicious and buy them then.

Cauthon said:
Are online purchases off the table? Amazon has some available that you can have fulfilled by amazon (including some higher end ones like Abena's and Molicares) that would be shipped in their standard brown box. Do not order cases though, as those may come in the manufacturer box!

Otherwise I would recommend just waiting until the house is going to be clear, or you are going out alone somewhere you can bring your pack without looking suspicious and buy them then.
I was thinking about buying online but my parents always ask what I've brought and I'm a terrible liar. particularly as nappies would come in a larger box than say a DVD would they would be Really curious as to what I've brought.

I'm assuming you're based in the UK because you're saying 'nappies' not diapers.

Cuddlz and Nappiesrus will deliver them to a local Collect+/DPD pickup point, so you can go and collect them. So you don't have to worry about your parents seeing the package.

You're not going to like what I'm about to say - but it's the truth.

You can't involve your parents in this - and in my experience that includes bringing nappies in to their house unless you *know* the nappies will arrive, be used and disposed of securely and without trace by the time your parents return. I love my parents and they are both incredibly liberal but there was just no way I'd ever have got sufficient privacy if I lived back home. You need your own front door which you can shut, lock and know they and everyone else beside the person/people you want to know are outside and wont be coming in.

I remember finding all this stuff when I was about 13-15 and after a few experiments and close calls I made the decision that I'd move out as soon as I practically could and I'd have to suspend my desire until then.

Yeah, moving out is a good idea, but wearing in secret isn't impossible if you are smart about it. It is much more difficult if you are always home at the same time though. My best advice is to quickly pop into a store when your parents are out and find a descreet place to hide them. Also keep some small garbage bags on hand to dispose of your nappies when you are done. When you throw these bags in the garbage be sure to put some other garbage on top so they don't wonder what is up with all of the little baggies.

If you never have the house to yourself maybe you could find a secret hiding place for your packages, and descretely smuggle nappies into the house a few at a time, but then you might get caught in public, which would be even worse. Just an idea...

As a person in pretty much the same situation, I currently hiding mine in between my mattress and the box spring. No problems (yet)!

Go on Google:
Search for an Amazon Pickup Location near you
Entire Post code, then wait til 1am & do it then.
Hide a few of them in a place that you KNOW will never be found. Don't get greedy. Then dispose of the rest.

LOL You have "brought" nappies before near you?! Where did you "Bring" them to?! lol
Buy = Bought
Bring = Brought.

What county are you in? Finding a friend on here who's local would do you HUGE favours! There really isn't any way for you to get Premium Nappies & that sucks donkey nuts because the Space Nappy is just out of this world! It's SO thick, SO tight & secure, & swells plenty after your 4th wetting!! This is why many take out a bottle of hot water with them! lol They need the swell so badly that they pour the water contents inside the nappy - speeding up the process & keeping it warm! ;)p

If you don't have a good hiding place, buy a sports bag to keep them in and use a padlock to keep the two zips together. Just make sure you hide the keys well.

Haloperidol said:
As a person in pretty much the same situation, I currently hiding mine in between my mattress and the box spring. No problems (yet)!
Give Mom and Dad a good dose of Haldol and you could belly dance in a diaper on top of the kitchen table, it's not considered a Major Tranquilizer for 'notin.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Get them shipped to local courier pick up / post office and put them in a backpack (open pack/box somewhere and separate nappies individually if necessary), no one should ask about the backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back