Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
:smile1: i have been Wearing 24/7 for about a Month , when today when i was emptying the dishwasher i started peeing uncontrolably. When i tried to stop ist wouldn,t. Thank goodness i was Wearing a Nappy. Also i am not sure if this was a Factor, but i have Scoilosis in my lower back and Disks that rub together on my spine which Can be quite Painful. I have been Having quite a Lot of pain in my back recently. Has Scoilosis made me incontinent? I am not complaining though. I say my Scoilosis was meant to Happen. And whats more i am short because of it and i Cant really Control my bladder anyone. I nearly Pooped Myself when i was out Shopping so i am not sure if i am going to not be able to make the toilet in Time for a Number 2. this pain is actually Worth it. Its funny when i went to the spinal Clinic all they did was Diagnose it and told me to Carry on with what i was Doing. They did an xray but they didn,t Mention anything about me being incontinent. :scratchchin::paci:#toddlerisms

Oh no, I guess that means that you're going to have to start wearing diapers.

Wait, you already do! Well, carry on then. :D

Well hold on there, usually when I'm by the sink or dishwasher, if I'm running the water I start my diaper to, and I'm not incontinent by any means, it just happens when I'm by those areas with the water running, makes me feel comfortable

pampers4U said:
Well hold on there, usually when I'm by the sink or dishwasher, if I'm running the water I start my diaper to, and I'm not incontinent by any means, it just happens when I'm by those areas with the water running, makes me feel comfortable

I have that occasionally, but only if I should be heading to the toilet. I also have some scoliosis, caused by being hit by a car when I was 14. The accident broke my leg during a growth period, so it's an inch shorter than the other leg. That caused my spine to compensate for the difference.

Well, if you are happy about needing diapers then I guess it isn't so bad. If you have a medical reason to wear that should also mean you no longer have to hide it from your family when you are buying.

Still; you should let your doctors know if your condition is worsening. You don't want to end up with severe back pain or unable to walk. You should also consider that while it might be nice to wear diapers by choice it can also be really inconvenient and expensive to have to wear them. Maybe it's not so bad now, but if you ever run into money troublbe, or just get bored with diapers, you might wish you had the choice.

Yes, I also have had back problems, have had 2 surgery with little help. I never know when I have to go. Yes when water is running l always pee. It is kinda nice not to have to worry about a bathroom.

Having used 24/7 for a month would easily make you accustomed to releasing it, so it can start unintentionally, as well as causing the muscles to weaken, so it is hard to hold back. You find yourself in the same position a toddler finds herself. Not necessarily irreversible, but it could take some real effort to potty train when you are ready.

I don't think this is something to fawn over. It's a serious issue and wears away the fun of being diapered very quickly.
I'd suggest doing something to fix this.

I agree, I'm not incontinent, but if I did it would stop me from doing a lot of everyday activities, I play basketball and football (soccer) every week, I'm also in education and wouldn't want my peers to know and also at work it'd be awkward

Themanswifesman said:
I don't think this is something to fawn over. It's a serious issue and wears away the fun of being diapered very quickly.
I'd suggest doing something to fix this.

I completely agree with this. Incontinence is not really something to wish for. I have true incontinence and that is not really what I call fun. It influences every aspect of your life. You constantly have to think about it and make sure you are prepared for everything. Having incontinence is not what it is cracked up to be. It is a fantasy that nearly everyone in this community has but that is pretty much what it is. What you think it will be is nothing like it really is. At least not if you have true incontinence. You think it will be fun but it is NOT. I would love to have control back. I would love to have the option to wear or not to wear or to use the toilet like normal. Incontinence is not a game it is not fun. And yes it totally takes away almost all the fun of wearing.

Also it is so common for people to feel the urge to pee when they hear water running. The fact that we have conditioned ourselves to allow that urge to turn into actual wetting is kinda just a thing that happens in the diaper community.

Reactions: Kymi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back