• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haloperidol

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello All, I just thought I would introduce myself to the community by saying I am EXTREMELY nervous about being found out as a diaper lover. For a few years now I have struggled with my feelings towards diapers. I always have known that I wanted to return to the innocent years of my life, the years with diapers. Just this week on my way home from work I picked up two packages of XL pull-ups (which fit great). But I cannot help but feel scared of what would happen if I was found out. So, if anyone out there has had a similar experience, could you give some advice as to how to discreetly obtain diapers. I look forward to getting to know different members of the ABDL community!

Thank you,
Halo*

I have a couple of questions for you. Do u live with anyone? And if so are u usually home when mail comes?

I currently am living at home with my parents still, but I plan on moving out soon into an apartment with some friends. And no, I am not usually home when the mail comes.

Haloperidol said:
I currently am living at home with my parents still, but I plan on moving out soon into an apartment with some friends. And no, I am not usually home when the mail comes.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sure the suggestion was to use the internet, but if parents are there, that probably wouldn't work. You're stuck with the same problem that everyone who still lives home with the parents must deal with. Either you go to the stores to buy second rate diapers or Goodnites, or you go without. There are some work arounds however.

Some people, if they order through UPS, have diapers delivered to their local UPS center and pick them up there. That assumes you have a car and drive. Maybe some other members will have some better idea.

dogboy said:
Some people, if they order through UPS, have diapers delivered to their local UPS center and pick them up there. That assumes you have a car and drive. Maybe some other members will have some better idea.

Yes, this! You can create an account with the UPS site and then manage your deliveries so that they can delivered to a local UPS place nearby.

Now, if I remember correctly, when I created my account, I think that UPS actually mailed me something so that I could verify that this really was my address on my account. That could create some questions, unless you could come up with an excuse. I, for example, am a record collector, so if I am going to be at work and nobody else is going to be home, I don't want expensive and rare records staying outside on a hot summer day, waiting for someone to come home and take them inside. Maybe, if you have a hobby that gives you a reason to order things online, this could be your excuse.

As for how to hide them, and how to discreetly dispose of your soggy diapers, bag those things, and make sure that you can take them out to the trash when nobody is around. No matter what, you NEED to make sure that you are disposing of them quickly, in at least a day or two, otherwise you're going to make everyone in your house very aware.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, Haloperidol. Isn't it so nice to have a soggy diaper?

Hi Haloperidol, or do you prefer Halo?
welcome to Adisc. You don't say where you live but i am assuming the US. Many internet suppliers deliver in completely anonymous packaging so even if your parents were to taske them in, they wouldn't know what was inside the package, although they would probably ask, the same thing applies to when you move into a flat with friends (unless they share your like of diapers). So UPS deliverying to a nearby spot is one idea. Secondly you could try finding a shop that specializes in items for dis-abled people. a third option may be to find out what the larger chain of pharmacies carry in their on-line stores as many of them will deliver to a pharmacy near you, so you can pick them up personally.
As well as disposables don't forget to get some good quality plastic pants in case of leaks. A large wet spot on jeans or a skirt is a dead giveaway and extremely embarrasing. Also grab a pack of diaper sacks or bags for disposing of used diapers, most of them are fragrenced and help keep the smell of stale urine under control although you should try to dispose of used diapers as soon as possible.

finally well done on joining adisc and being able to talk about your worries, but how about telling us things like your hobbies and interests, this helps us to get to know you better and may also mean you get more replies from people with similar interests.

Good luck for the future

Thanks all for the suggestions and advice for the future! As for how to address me it doesn't matter either way. And it is indeed a comforting feeling having a warm soggy diaper. :) I do enjoy PC gaming and enjoy playing guild wars 2. I also love bowling (I use a Motiv Cruel intent) Again, thank you for the advice !

Haloperidol said:
Thanks all for the suggestions and advice for the future! As for how to address me it doesn't matter either way. And it is indeed a comforting feeling having a warm soggy diaper. :) I do enjoy PC gaming and enjoy playing guild wars 2. I also love bowling (I use a Motiv Cruel intent) Again, thank you for the advice !

I used to bowl quite a bit, having grown up in New Jersey. It used to be popular there. My whole family bowled and bowled seriously. My 80 somethng year old aunt beat me one day when when she rolled a 274. How do you live with that?

Hi Halo, i play both gw 1 and 2 and when my main pc is running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back