Best Onsie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

Est. Contributor
IVe been wanting a onsie for a while and im ready to pull the trigger. What is a good place to get a onsie from?

Vapor said:
IVe been wanting a onsie for a while and im ready to pull the trigger. What is a good place to get a onsie from?

I just recently got one from baby-pants.com after someone else recommended them to me. It's comfy, it has plastic snaps on the seat, and it has a cute print (and they have a few cute prints available).

I'll try to attach a photo of it when I am back on my main computer.

I thought bout making my own from scratch so that way they are custom to me and how i want them. I did purchase one from aww so cute (awwsocute.com) but i ordered a size smaller than i need but i still like it. I have always had issues with shirts considering i have a long upper body

Here's a pic of my Baby Pants onesie. It's the Dinosaur print.

P1020778_small.jpg
dinosaur print.jpg

I wish they would use metal snaps. The plastic snaps suck. They are huge and if caught in the right spot, between the legs, irritation! That and they come loose so quickly. I wish they would stop being cheap and use metal snaps.

Yeah, I have to admit that the plastic snaps are a bit odd. I'll have to give those Aww So Cute ones that Tewks mentioned a try.

Definitely recommend onesiesdownunder. They are in Australia so consider the shipping cost when placing an order. I love there products so much. I have tried some from onesiesdownunder, rearz and babypants and think that they have the better product. They use metal snaps that hold really well and are stretchy to get a good fit.

I have 10 onesies that are made by 4care, there plain white or navy blue, 100% cotton, with 3 metal snap buttons, they are so comfortable and wick moisture away when it's warm out. You can get them at xpmedical, decent price to

So I have gotten 2 so far, and both have been a slight disaster. First, I got a large baby-pants onesie, which was huge and sagged way too much. I ended up using it as a onesie when I put on a super thick, layered diaper, like a few disposables or a disposable with a couple cloths. I've since lost interest in that sort of thing... I like just a disposable or disposable + 1 cloth prefold when I'm feelin frisky.
Then, I went to AwwSoCute, cus they were having a sale. I got a medium, and it was way too small. It would work with a really thin diaper like a TSM, but still I couldn't sit down... Otherwise the snaps would pop open.
So I'm 0 for 2 on onesies at the moment. I'm thinking of going back to baby-pants and getting a medium, but idk which color/design to get.

Have to say, the onesies from Babypants with plastic snaps are great if you are traveling. Metal snaps do tend to set off the metal detector in Airports which the plastic snaps doesn't.

For everyday wear I prefer the Abena onesies as they do a better job in holding my diaper snug to the body

I have several from Babykins and prefer them over the Baby Pants onesies. The Babykins have metal snaps and the fabric/elastic leg openings has a little stretch to it.

I'm a real fan of cosyndry http://cosyndry.com/products/teddies-in-diapers-printed-onesie. As you will see they cater for all tastes. I have both the teddies in diapers for regressive moments and plain white for 'everyday' wear. I have mine made with white ribbed elastic which I particularly like. As you will see they are not the cheapest but are made to order and therefore fit perfectly.

Kind regards MWHE

Last edited:
I like the Kins (Babykins) ones also. I tried the lap neck, regular tees, and the Golf shirts. It is kind of fun to wear the Golf shirt ones because you look very adult on the outside but are hiding a secret.

I took an old V-neck tee-shirt and sewed up the crotch. No worries about sizing.

I have an adultclothdiaper.com onesie. It's very well-made, BUT not for bulkier diapers that hang down lower inherently (i.e., ABU Space). It will force the diaper to clump, and Space doesn't normally have a clumping problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back