Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered while doing homework

D1aperBOY

Default Diapered while doing homework

Hit a milestone today; Wore and fully soaked diaper when eating breakfast and doing homework!! (No one was home)
    Homework was on laptop and was in comfy wheely chair so I pulled the front of my trackies/poo pants down (sat on rear of them just in case diaper leaked) so I could look down at the front of my diaper while I was doing homework. We it till whol diaper was yellow and semi warm!! SUCH a nice feeling!!

Haha....I've played and practiced Chopin while in a wet diaper. In a way, it was a little weird, but I enjoyed it. I'm not sure Chopin did however.

D1aperBOY

Whats chopin?

Not what, but who. Frédéric Chopin, the polish composer, has made some incredible musical compositions. Extremely emotional stuff. He's definitely one of my favorites.

D1aperBOY

ok.
    Thanks for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha....I've played and practiced Chopin while in a wet diaper. In a way, it was a little weird, but I enjoyed it. I'm not sure Chopin did however.
    I find this extremely relatable, except that the last time I played a Chopin piece was in first-year conservatory, long before I started wearing diapers at home. Still - close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliborio View Post
    I find this extremely relatable, except that the last time I played a Chopin piece was in first-year conservatory, long before I started wearing diapers at home. Still - close enough.
    Cool that you play Chopin. He can be so incredibly difficult...sigh.

Been there, done that. Yeah homework while diapered is nice. I find it to be therapeutic and relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Been there, done that. Yeah homework while diapered is nice. I find it to be therapeutic and relaxing.
    Same here I loved doing homework in a soaked diaper.

I tried doing this one time, it ended up being more of a distraction than anything to me. While it was dry it's fine and I get to feel little, but when it's wet I start getting turned on, which makes it hard to focus on doing homework.

Sounded like a good idea when I thought about it previously though haha