Border Collie in Goodnites (Artwork)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have to create an account to see that.

Submission blocked
The owner has chosen to restrict this submission to members.

Oh, sorry ^^' I've changed the link

I'm still getting 403 errors

*blush* I'm so sorry guys. hope it works now

Border Collies are my favorite doggies! They're so smart! No wonder your fursona is in Goodnites. I bet you can train a Border Collie to use a toilet, not that you will be, of course. Thanks for bringing my favorite breed to mind! You made me smile!:hug: Nice artwork. Finally, someone knows enough about the breed to know they aren't just black and white. My favorite color is Slate, and my favorite pattern is Merle.

Take a Border Collie, Golden Retriever cross, and breed it with a Border Collie, German Shepard cross, and I'd raise that puppy as my service dog. The only reason I don't go full blooded Border Collie, is because they don't weigh enough or stand high enough at the shoulder to do wheelchair pulling. Gotta be at least 65 lbs, and 23" at the shoulder for that. The, "soft mouth," of the Goldie is also a good idea, so he can pick up items without damaging them.

Last edited:
thank you for uploading elsewhere.

It looks awesome :D

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Border Collies are my favorite doggies! They're so smart! No wonder your fursona is in Goodnites. I bet you can train a Border Collie to use a toilet, not that you will be, of course. Thanks for bringing my favorite breed to mind! You made me smile!:hug: Nice artwork. Finally, someone knows enough about the breed to know they aren't just black and white. My favorite color is Slate, and my favorite pattern is Merle.

Take a Border Collie, Golden Retriever cross, and breed it with a Border Collie, German Shepard cross, and I'd raise that puppy as my service dog. The only reason I don't go full blooded Border Collie, is because they don't weigh enough or stand high enough at the shoulder to do wheelchair pulling. Gotta be at least 65 lbs, and 23" at the shoulder for that. The, "soft mouth," of the Goldie is also a good idea, so he can pick up items without damaging them.

wow xD

- - - Updated - - -

FluffyMastiff said:
thank you for uploading elsewhere.

It looks awesome :D

Thank you ^w^

Yeah, that is awesome.

thx >//<

Yayy, padded collies are the best collies!
Nice work, i love your pic :D

starpup said:
Yayy, padded collies are the best collies!
Nice work, i love your pic :D

Yeah! >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back