Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just feel like a monster I'm hurt I'm upset Aisha just wants to cry!! Fyi Aisha is my name I liked to be called by on here.

Why does Aisha feel like a monster?

LittleLettuce said:
Why does Aisha feel like a monster?

Because every time I get into a relationship with a female I get hurt. And I feel like everything is blamed on me. I guess I worded this title wrong I'm sorry everyone!

I've never been great with relationships myself, so I can't really offer any advice. I can just hope that things look up for you in the future, because feeling sad is no fun.

No matter what, having troubles with relationships does not make a person a monster, nor does it make someone a bad person. The only thing that can make a person a monster is actually trying to purposefully hurt people, and generally being a big meanie. That doesn't sound like the case here.

zackiepooh1992 said:
I just feel like a monster I'm hurt I'm upset Aisha just wants to cry!! Fyi Aisha is my name I liked to be called by on here.

No my freand you not a monster, it just relationships are really hard.

Well I can't find them hard anyway so I've given up on them they have to be my freand and be willing to play with me, if they try and be Dom to soon then the freandship over if they play as equals then the freandship last longer.

That's how it is for me. But I happy being me and other people have to take me as I am.

Hope that helps you.

Sisi

sisi said:

Well I can't find them hard anyway so I've given up on them they have to be my freand and be willing to play with me, if they try and be Dom to soon then the freandship over if they play as equals then the freandship last longer.

That's how it is for me. But I happy being me and other people have to take me as I am.

Hope that helps you.

Sisi

Thank you so much for your advice!

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:

Hope that helps you.

Sisi

LittleLettuce said:
I've never been great with relationships myself, so I can't really offer any advice. I can just hope that things look up for you in the future, because feeling sad is no fun.

No matter what, having troubles with relationships does not make a person a monster, nor does it make someone a bad person. The only thing that can make a person a monster is actually trying to purposefully hurt people, and generally being a big meanie. That doesn't sound like the case here.

Aisha really appericates you being here last night

Lettuce hopes that Aisha feels more like a good human and less like a monster now. I hope you have a good day! :D

LittleLettuce said:
Lettuce hopes that Aisha feels more like a good human and less like a monster now. I hope you have a good day! :D

Aisha is much better and now I do have my mind set on a woman to bad I can't have her for now....

Hello Aisha.

I use to thing the same thing (the only difference was I thought I was just "weird")

I got so tired of the rejections and the loathsome judgements that I to "dug a big hole to hide in".

When I finally decided it was time to do something I was 43 and not into the "hook up" routine.

I joined and on line date service and it turned out to be the best $100 I ever spent. (insert E-Harmony add here)

The big thing was I got the exact same reactions at first that I got in Real life when I was younger. But then I rejected my first person and realized that it was nothing personal we just did not mix. It was after that that I got a whole new perspective and things went so well. Bottom line is I was introduced to 135 ladies and only started communicating with 20 of them. From there I got more comfortable talking to ladies and realized that I am, was and always will be a "nerd" (a cross between Gilbert and Bogger). From there it was finding some one who liked me for me and like wise.

So no you are not a monster. There is nothing wrong with you from the information you have shared. Just remember being judged will happen and as long as you are judging someone for likeability reasons there is nothing wrong with that.

Good luck.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Aisha.

I use to thing the same thing (the only difference was I thought I was just "weird")

I got so tired of the rejections and the loathsome judgements that I to "dug a big hole to hide in".

When I finally decided it was time to do something I was 43 and not into the "hook up" routine.

I joined and on line date service and it turned out to be the best $100 I ever spent. (insert E-Harmony add here)

The big thing was I got the exact same reactions at first that I got in Real life when I was younger. But then I rejected my first person and realized that it was nothing personal we just did not mix. It was after that that I got a whole new perspective and things went so well. Bottom line is I was introduced to 135 ladies and only started communicating with 20 of them. From there I got more comfortable talking to ladies and realized that I am, was and always will be a "nerd" (a cross between Gilbert and Bogger). From there it was finding some one who liked me for me and like wise.
So no you are not a monster. There is nothing wrong with you from the information you have shared. Just remember being judged will happen and as long as you are judging someone for likeability reasons there is nothing wrong with that.

Good luck.

Egor

Hey egor Aisha is glad for your response! I have hide my Aisha side from all of my ex girlfriends will I ever be able to bring that side of me out? And can you explain what you ment judging someone for likeability reasons? Sorry Aisha just did not understand that part

There is judging someone on actions and character where you are "putting them down" versus "Am I going to get along and make a long term arrangement with this person?"

This is not a "character assassination" but some people get along and others do not.

I had a very good friend, that at the time I was attracted to her. We had our differences, but we liked each other. We are still friends and I know that is all it will be.

So I guess what I am getting at is there is "A mate judgement" that is not derogatory to the other person. Compared to the feeling one might have about someone's posting style here on ADISC.

I hope that makes since?

Egor

You're not a monster. If anybody's a monster it's me. I had a pregnancy scare with a 17 year old once

AEsahaettr said:
Really? We know absolutely nothing about the situation. For all we know the relationships could be ending because OP's physically abusive.

insults?

Fyi ur not the only one that has been hurt. So have i. Trust me when i say the right one will come and ull know.

tewks7979 said:
Fyi ur not the only one that has been hurt. So have i. Trust me when i say the right one will come and ull know.

Thank you!

Yw i am divorced now and yes i still love her but u have to keep 1 thing in mind ur focus in what u can control and the stuff u cant control try ur best to accept or roll with it. And if it hurts u avoid it

You are not a monster, you just have not found out how good being single with a Labrador is yet. And how the dog will eventually get you a good woman! They are chick magnets and eventually you end up with a comparable woman in a good relationship.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

AEsahaettr said:
If you typed a full sentence it would make sense.

So that makes it okay for you to be a asshole? Before you attack me please get to know me thanks bro!

- - - Updated - - -

AEsahaettr said:
Really? We know absolutely nothing about the situation. For all we know the relationships could be ending because OP's physically abusive.
Ha ha ha ha!!!! Your great you know that? Your ignorance makes me smile never was I abusive and I love how you judged me without knowing who I am that's perfect!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

AEsahaettr said:

Tetra said:
You are not a monster, you just have not found out how good being single with a Labrador is yet. And how the dog will eventually get you a good woman! They are chick magnets and eventually you end up with a comparable woman in a good relationship.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for your words it means alot to Aisha!! Besides one asshole on here I thank everyone else for there words and understanding of my situation!! I know I need to move forward and not put my wall up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back