How does a Little discipline his middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

How does a Little discipline his middle.

I had the day off from school (work.) Today, and I was ment to hang out with my son and get some stuff for the gardon.

But he spend the day with his girlfriend instead leaving me all home loan and felling rejected.

So when he got home I gave him the silent treatment so now he is has the cut the grass and tack me for pizza and i get to choose what movie we watch tonight.

So I Trying to think of a movie that I would Enjoy as a Little but a middle would have to suffer watching it.

Not Frozen, or the The Lion King.

But something like that, has anyone got any ideas.
I could make you watch How to Train Your Dragon again. Hee, hee.

Just need just need some ideas.

Thanks

Sisi

I might suggest Unico, by Osamu Tezuka.

Synopsis-
"Unico the Unicorn has the amazing power to make anyone he meets happy. Whether it's because of his personality or the powers of his horn, no one knows. However, the gods become jealous of Unico, thinking that only gods should be able to decide or let people be happy or not. Unico is banished to the Hill of Oblivion, and the West Wind is ordered to take him there. She can't stand giving this fate to an innocent like Unico, so Unico's adventures begin, as the West Wind takes him from one place and time to the next, in a neverending journey to escape the wrath of the gods. In this adventure, Unico meets Beezel a devil child and then Katy (Chao), a cat who wants to be a witch! Can he become friends with them?"

The characters are sickeningly cute, but I loved it. Near the end the conflict picks up and they introduce a jaringly creepy vilain, which some might think makes it a bit inapropriate for little kids, but the creepy subtext would go over their heads anyway.

38747.jpg

Hi thanks

He made it up to me by macking a ben. Pichers on Tumler.

Your intention in mind, one that springs to my mind would be Tinkerbell and the neverbeast.
Although its propably designed with girls in mind, I nevertheless loved it.

Tinkerbell-und-die-legende-vom-nimmerbiest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back