Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hey there!

  1. #1

    Default Hey there!

    Hello everyone,

    I am actually a very shy guy, but I'll try to take a first step in the right direction, want to say 'hi' and tell you a few things about me, for example that english is not my mother tongue and if I mess up something really hard, I would appreciate if you would correct me.
    Traits that are important to me are honesty and reliability, if someone wants to know my opinion on anything, he/she will always recieve an honest answer, even if they may not like what I think about it...I think a lot, even on thinks that are totally not important, sometimes I wish I had an on/off switch for that.

    About ten years ago I thought that I had a somewhat uncommon interest, then I got into the internet and saw 'okay, I am not alone with that', but I never told anyone...even have thrown everything away multiple times.
    If someone would ask me since when I am interested in diapers and other baby-things I would say since I was little, but with about twelve years my interest became stronger and so I began wearing diapers again.
    Since I was little - almost everytime we visited the pediatrician and there where a little one on the changing table I thought 'I would really like getting changed to', never spelled it out loud of course.
    Diapers were the first things I got when I moved away from my parents, followed by pacifiers, bottles and some clothing...a crib would be so awesome but I don't know how to explain that if someone needs to take a look into my bedroom.

    Other interests...hmm, I like videogames, if I am not playing myself I also enjoy watching other people playing. I love music and I would go insane if I had to work all day without anything in background, I thought about learning an instrument myself, but I am waaaay to impatient for that (and a little too lazy).
    I really like animals, especially wolves/dogs/foxes and I am also kind of interested in furries, anthropomorpic art regardless of little or big is one of my favorite things....guess what, I can't draw too and I would not say that I am really a furry - Was visiting a furry forum but left after one month due to black sheeps (no offense!).


    Hope that was not to less or too much, if there is anything you want to know, feel free to ask right away, but give me some time (1-2days) to answer, I'll have to go to bed in a few minutes. I will definetly be here more often and would like to participate in any thread if I can share my experience or opinion, maybe I will take a look into the babyfurs to, if I am allowed to...if you don't mind.

    Sincerely,
    SabuInu


    PS: Thanks to spddan for the 'Cheat Sheet'^^
    Last edited by SabuInu; 21-Apr-2016 at 18:31.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello SabuInu and welcome to the group.

    You did a very good job on the introduction. It is very informative.

    Egor

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC!

    Having a crib would be awesome. I don't have one either but some people on here have made pseudo-cribs or tear-down cribs that can be hidden away fairly quickly.

    Your English is pretty good and you certainly were able to get your ideas across to me.

    I know what you mean about learning to play an instrument. I took organ lessons as a kid and can still play reasonably well (by that I mean that if you knew what I was trying to play, you would recognize it) but I am also impatient and just would not practice enough. I also got frustrated when I couldn't get a particular passage right and then would lose interest. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20.

  4. #4

    Default

    Thank you very much for the welcome, both of you^^



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

    Having a crib would be awesome. I don't have one either but some people on here have made pseudo-cribs or tear-down cribs that can be hidden away fairly quickly.

    Your English is pretty good and you certainly were able to get your ideas across to me.

    I know what you mean about learning to play an instrument. I took organ lessons as a kid and can still play reasonably well (by that I mean that if you knew what I was trying to play, you would recognize it) but I am also impatient and just would not practice enough. I also got frustrated when I couldn't get a particular passage right and then would lose interest. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20.
    I have seen the Keyboard (is that right?) of an organ once, seems to be pretty difficult, maybe I'll try guitar or piano one day, but not for now^^

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SabuInu View Post
    I have seen the Keyboard (is that right?) of an organ once, seems to be pretty difficult, maybe I'll try guitar or piano one day, but not for now^^
    Yes, it is more commonly called a 'manual' but most people would understand if you said 'keyboard'. I chose the organ because of the sound and (to me) is a little bit more tolerant of mistakes than many other instruments. I loved the sound the organ made at church and in concerts. Since it is the only instrument where you use both hand AND both feet to play notes in addition to using the feet and hands to add/change stops, it can get a little 'complicated'. The one thing that gets me the most is that I have trouble when the composition I am playing has three different melodies all playing at the same time. The piano is a close cousin to the organ (the keyboards/manuals are identical except for the number of keys) and is a worthy instrument.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    Yes, it is more commonly called a 'manual' but most people would understand if you said 'keyboard'. I chose the organ because of the sound and (to me) is a little bit more tolerant of mistakes than many other instruments. I loved the sound the organ made at church and in concerts. Since it is the only instrument where you use both hand AND both feet to play notes in addition to using the feet and hands to add/change stops, it can get a little 'complicated'. The one thing that gets me the most is that I have trouble when the composition I am playing has three different melodies all playing at the same time. The piano is a close cousin to the organ (the keyboards/manuals are identical except for the number of keys) and is a worthy instrument.
    Thank you very much for the insight, sadly I've never heard one playing when I was in churches, only a chorus when I was on vaccation in Ireland a month ago and listening to the chorus while taking a look on all the things in the Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin was just lovely.^^

  7. #7

  8. #8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.