Not open for further replies.

tewks7979

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Just a question for all out there. Would anyone be interested in baby themed or plain custom clothing? Meaning u can choose the fabric. These clothes would bee in teen and adult sizes. Also they dont have to be babyish but could be nuetrel, used for holding diapers in place and hidden

Yes I would be.

Children clothing in my size. That don't look weird, if you know what I mean. Like a big Yellow rubber duck on the chest.

As i like to look cool and also I like to dress how I fell on the inside.

Think Image conscious 5 year old That's into Spider-Man, The Avengers, Star Wars, And Christopher Robin.

In fact hey Christopher Robin outfit would be quite cool.

Thanks.

Sisi

The reason for this post was to get an idea of how many of us in the ab/dl community would like clothes that fit how they feel inside. I have to start getting the stuff. I am wanting to make custom clothing for all of us. Considering most that is up for sale are alittle on the pricey side

O
tewks7979 said:
The reason for this post was to get an idea of how many of us in the ab/dl community would like clothes that fit how they feel inside. I have to start getting the stuff. I am wanting to make custom clothing for all of us. Considering most that is up for sale are alittle on the pricey side

This sounds cool.

About the pricey side this is why I not going to get something that is in your face. If understand me.
I don't have the pocket money to get cloths that I only where at the weekends for little time.

So I am really picky about my clothes as what I put on in the morning is usually what I take off at night so I will need to fell comfortable. With what I got on call at work and in public.

Hope you get the balance right. And I wish you all the luck in setting up your shop.

Sisi

usually when I'm wearing a diaper that's all I'm wearing so I really wouldn't need adult baby clothes

Check out the little keeper sleeper, cute jammies with back zipper to size 18.

Whats the website if u dont mind pls.and if i am going to do i am going to try to keep on the cheaper side, that is making custom baby clothes for adults

**update** if anyone has good ideas of style of clothing or patterns pls feel free to message me or reply to this thread

- - - Updated - - -

***Update***
If anyone wants babyish clothing for adults, with pattern ideas or style ideas, please feel free to message me or reply to this post

Keep looking for updates to this post...i will let uk when i am rdy to start this journey into the unknown and make a small baby step for the littles and a giant step for the community

Hi tewks,
If you could produce a onesie with stitching down the shoulders comparable to baby onesies that would be awesome.
A few people hold the market on abdl clothes and it would be good to see new competitors offer something different.

A good place to start looking would be etsy or ebay. There's a lot of seller who offer a range of clothing on there.
I'm in Australia so international might not be your first market, otherwise good luck!

Last edited:
Well as far as starting it i am going to make me a few to show my work and to see if i even can do it. Do u mean the over lapping shoulders ?

tewks7979 said:
Do u mean the over lapping shoulders ?

I was thinking that myself, that would be great. I've got a Rackety's popper vest (hesitate to say onesie because that means a full bodysuit/footed sleeper in the UK) but this vest, the Abena vests and even some of the ABDL vests just have plain adult shoulders instead of the proper baby overlapping ones. Also can you get the bottom angle realistic like a baby popper vest - the adult ones seem to be too pointy at the bottom compared with the baby vests which are always curvey at the bottom with the popper bit just sticking slightly out.

Yes to that question and sorry it took me so ong to respond

- - - Updated - - -

I was wanting something like that myself lol to the mickey ones they are so babish

Well i am starting my journey bout to get my hands on a sewing machine. So in saying thatall the ideas have been great. But i do have a question for yall. If u had footed sleepers, would u prefer zipper or snaps?

Ab/dl clothing poll (footed sleepers)

A question on closires of footed sleepers

- - - Updated - - -

This poll goes with my thread of ab/dl clothing

To me snaps are more infant style and zippers for bigger kids

Mine have zippers. Snaps that extend down both legs would be nice.

tewks7979 said:
If u had footed sleepers, would u prefer zipper or snaps?

I prefer zippers. It takes less time to use a zipper than to snap a bunch of snaps.

Note that the only footed sleeper I have is a zippered one.

I also expect that a zipper may last longer than snaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back