• Snaps

41 47.67%
  • Buttons

9 10.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ab/dl clothing

Question Ab/dl clothing

Just a question for all out there. Would anyone be interested in baby themed or plain custom clothing? Meaning u can choose the fabric. These clothes would bee in teen and adult sizes. Also they dont have to be babyish but could be nuetrel, used for holding diapers in place and hidden

Yes I would be.

Children clothing in my size. That don't look weird, if you know what I mean. Like a big Yellow rubber duck on the chest.

As i like to look cool and also I like to dress how I fell on the inside.

Think Image conscious 5 year old That's into Spider-Man, The Avengers, Star Wars, And Christopher Robin.

In fact hey Christopher Robin outfit would be quite cool.

Thanks.

Sisi

The reason for this post was to get an idea of how many of us in the ab/dl community would like clothes that fit how they feel inside. I have to start getting the stuff. I am wanting to make custom clothing for all of us. Considering most that is up for sale are alittle on the pricey side

O

Quote Originally Posted by tewks7979 View Post
    The reason for this post was to get an idea of how many of us in the ab/dl community would like clothes that fit how they feel inside. I have to start getting the stuff. I am wanting to make custom clothing for all of us. Considering most that is up for sale are alittle on the pricey side

This sounds cool.

About the pricey side this is why I not going to get something that is in your face. If understand me.
    I don't have the pocket money to get cloths that I only where at the weekends for little time.

So I am really picky about my clothes as what I put on in the morning is usually what I take off at night so I will need to fell comfortable. With what I got on call at work and in public.

Hope you get the balance right. And I wish you all the luck in setting up your shop.

Sisi

MitchThaToddler

usually when I'm wearing a diaper that's all I'm wearing so I really wouldn't need adult baby clothes

Check out the little keeper sleeper, cute jammies with back zipper to size 18.

Whats the website if u dont mind pls.and if i am going to do i am going to try to keep on the cheaper side, that is making custom baby clothes for adults

**update** if anyone has good ideas of style of clothing or patterns pls feel free to message me or reply to this thread

- - - Updated - - -

***Update***
    If anyone wants babyish clothing for adults, with pattern ideas or style ideas, please feel free to message me or reply to this post

I want mickey mouse stuff. Man, I wish I was a little kid again just for the cloths lol. example https://gyazo.com/c526def6eb57a4b37080512791f02b6f In my size.
    https://gyazo.com/5b2306c99d416668d88db7477bd31bdc https://gyazo.com/8e1c8a54c841cdd3c5c8301de6b95578 etc I can paste 1000 of examples.

Keep looking for updates to this post...i will let uk when i am rdy to start this journey into the unknown and make a small baby step for the littles and a giant step for the community