Thread: Good place to buy a diaper shirt or onesie?

Default Good place to buy a diaper shirt or onesie?

I hope that the diapers forum is the proper place to ask this question:

I am interested in buying a diaper shirt or onesie, preferably a onesie. I would like one with cute designs if possible, and I would be looking for a company that is based in the US so that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping.

Also important is discreet shipping.

I ordered one from Baby Pants. I only have the plain white, but it looks like they have different designs. It came in a opaque bag, and the shipping label just said "B P".

The most important thing, though, is that you should probably order a size down from what you usually wear. I made that mistake, so I really have two of them, but only one fits. ^_^ Check the reviews if you're looking elsewhere, though, as sizes may vary.

Thank you for the quick reply. I just placed an order for one of their onesies, and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I just got a onesie from babypants with dinosaurs on it and enjoy it. I prefer onesiesdownunder though they feel a lot better to me but they are in Australia. I don't know many places to get onesies though.

I too use BabyPants onesies and love them.

There is a gal on ebay that goes by mslorainex she makes custom ones and ones that you can wear to work. They are great quality. I got one that is navy blue and another that is paw patrol themed.

I have Babykins, they are great quality, use metal snaps that do not fail, they can make any style onesie very inexpensively if you supply the material ( if you have a favorite print or something) and if you order in quantity they become really inexpensive, I had regular t shirts that cost me more than some of my onesies.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk