Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I designed a diaper now someone should make it and send me a case. if the diaper goes viral in the marketing id want at the least credit and a discount of them. :smile1: Anyways... this is it tell me what you think!diaper design.jpg

Part of me wants there to be more dots.. part of me thinks there's way too many dots already. Only thing I'm really certain about is that one dot on the upper left. The one that's a bit bigger than the others. I don't trust that one at all.

Neat when can I get them.

Haha the dots don't have to be there at all. :biggrin: but here is the fixed one. diaper design.jpg Anyways anything will work just don't want to start up a whole new beloved character of a kids show so you can market your new diaper with that character on it.

I want a fairy princess on the front, please, (giggles)

I agree! Here is anotherthe padded princess.jpg

terig said:
I want a fairy princess on the front, please, (giggles)

You inspired me to create a whole outfit. pampered princess 2.jpg

(BTW) Im uploading drawing these in a high pixel density but the uploads are just not giving it justice. zoom in to see what detail i have in the diaper.

Those are awesome! I'd like to have both of them :D

Question here, how are you going to get them manufactured?

CYBERWOLF said:
Question here, how are you going to get them manufactured?

my goal was to announce them on this popular website and have someone evil steal my idea.

Okay i was never intending on making these reality just someone who could would like my design and maybe use it. BUT if i were to start this adventure and maybe i will, I would start by getting the designs copyrighted. then i would draw more, lots of detail, lots of ideas. next i would contact an adult diaper manufacturer in China or Malaysia. Then comes kickstarter or indigogo. I would use them to present my plan to the community while updating the community here (with moos permission) then I would hope that the kick starter succeeded, and use the money to start my first line up. After sending products to the kickstarter campaign raisers, I would begin selling them at a high profit rate. Using the money earned to invest in more manufacturing and website development. After getting a strong ammount of diapers i would lower the price and start selling at a very reasonable price hoping that i could beat the competition. using the website and community, I would make these the best diapers i could without being sued by another company.

(I go to school for mechatronics engineering and although my peers don't know I'm abdl they would be a great help in the manufacturing and marketing.)
(also the mechatronics has taught me most of whats needed to get this done)

Doing all of this would be an initial start up of about 10,000 dollars USD and that is minimum.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the t-shirt could be made and sold in a week with very little experience needed. the only thing i would need to do is sew on the shoulder straps.

Last edited:
Sitherus said:
I made a rendition that is non gender specific. View attachment 26080

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

bambinod said:
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Same thing here.

I think people have tried kickstarters for adult diapers but have been shut down very quickly in the past

bambinod said:

pampered princess (non gender specific).jpg

Non gender specific as in girl or sissy.

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:
I think people have tried kickstarters for adult diapers but have been shut down very quickly in the past

you're right https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/584547478/soft-paws-ab-dl-adult-diaper?ref=nav_search

- - - Updated - - -

was little paws the one that was sued because their previous name was too close to a product line of pampers or luvs? if not im thinking of a different brand. there is a brand out there that was a white diaper with animals on it and it had to change its name because of this reason. That company was a successful crowd fund starter.

this jqbVimj.jpg would be a really good trim to have on those diapers on the backs along the sides like pampers and cushies does

oh. so id use something else. on the first one i made i thought of edging as many colored balloons drifting away

I like the designs. I prefer the first design (I'm not a sissy), but do like em both.

All I'd say is try to include some fade when wet parts into the design. Don't know how others feel, but I love it when diapers have some sort of wetness indicator.

Sent using Tapatalk on my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back