Kinkshamed on tumblr for liking diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I run a blog on tumblr @justalittlebaby and last night I was kinkshamed for enjoying this lifestyle. I always check my notes and saw someone rebloged something from me. I noticed a pic on his page that showed my blog and he was shaming me. I get that some people don't understand us but why does there have to be so much hate I don't hurt anyone by doing this.

It's unfortunate that this happens but we must expect that it will. If we can't stand the heat of our respective kitchens, we need to stay out of them.

There are always going to be haters but this was the first time I had to deal with this and didn't realize that others in this community look out for each other on social media which made me feel good to know I had support from my fellow diapered brothers and sisters

Tommygun619 said:
I run a blog on tumblr @justalittlebaby and last night I was kinkshamed for enjoying this lifestyle. I always check my notes and saw someone rebloged something from me. I noticed a pic on his page that showed my blog and he was shaming me. I get that some people don't understand us but why does there have to be so much hate I don't hurt anyone by doing this.

Hi Tommygun619

If they are being mean to you then block them.

I have fold a happeness, with in. And that is something that people that don't know who they are, can never know.

You are welcome to follow me a.sisi.me. It the one with my old Avatar.

And as the song goes. Don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy, don't worry la lalalala laalalalaaaa

On a more serious note, people are scared of things they don't understand... But they can't be very cleaver if they don't understand people are different and like different things and he must be very bored of his own life and get no cuddles if he has to be so mean to others, people also be mean if they are jealous but he sure is stupid to not just mind his own damn business.

You're perfect as you are. Every person has something, some are littles, some are subs, some are pets, some are doms etc etc but everyone is something 😊

LittleBelle said:
Don't worry, be happy, don't worry la lalalala laalalalaaaa

On a more serious note, people are scared of things they don't understand... But they can't be very cleaver if they don't understand people are different and like different things and he must be very bored of his own life and get no cuddles if he has to be so mean to others, people also be mean if they are jealous but he sure is stupid to not just mind his own damn business.

You're perfect as you are. Every person has something, some are littles, some are subs, some are pets, some are doms etc etc but everyone is something ��

Aww thanks LittleBelle your so sweet. I hate when people send hate because they don't understand what they don't like. My friends on there have sent soo many things that she shut off her ask box so he doesn't have to hear us. It makes me so sad that she was offended I might cry. OK maybe not. I am who I am and don't change that to make others happy if they don't like it it's not my problem

Tommygun619 said:
Aww thanks LittleBelle your so sweet. I hate when people send hate because they don't understand what they don't like. My friends on there have sent soo many things that she shut off her ask box so he doesn't have to hear us. It makes me so sad that she was offended I might cry. OK maybe not. I am who I am and don't change that to make others happy if they don't like it it's not my problem

That's the spirit! Never change who you are because someone is unhappy, they aren't unhappy with who you are, they're uncomfortable with who they are :)

It happens to all kinks, I've had hate on my Instagram many times before, I shrug it off

We get it to a degree on this site when someone not only disagrees with what we might say on a thread, but becomes quite unpleasant. Sometimes I'll answer them but often, I ignore them. Ignoring and not responding can sometimes be the deepest cut because it suggests that you don't value their opinion, and more so, that it has no value.

I actually deleted my tumblr page a few days ago as my ex gf had gotten wind of it and was giving me crap about it. My face wasn't shown in any of my pictures, but I got nervous :\ I had an experience in college where some of my personal diaper pictures (stolen off my computer) were shown to friends and family and it's left a lasting impression. Sucks. But yea, do your best to mow through it all, it is very misunderstood and often maligned. My ex for example told me it's unhealthy :( I view it (the abdl lifestyle, fetish, kink, etc) as an orientation, just like being straight or gay or trans or bi or whatever else. Sure you can repress it, but what good does that do? Breeds resentment, negativity, depression, etc. If I had a choice, to be quite honest about it, I would not haven chosen to have this kink, it's only made my life more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back