Not open for further replies.

SirWolfie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So a little friend of mine and I are planning to go to Disneyland this weekend wearing a light pull up. Does anyone have advise as far as keeping it hidden? We don't plan on wetting since well. Obvious reason. This will also be our first time wearing in a largely populated area.

What do you think?

I've always wanted to do a diapered Disneyland trip, but never got the opportunity. But I would go full on plastic backed, diaper.

I've always wanted to do this as well. I also would wear full diapers, but I have worn diapers in public before. No one notices, pretty easy to hide, and can always bring a change.

Haven't been to Disney world but have been out in public. As long as you don't draw attention to yourselves you'll be fine

I have a trip planed to Disneyland this fall and my wife said that she at least wants me to wear a diaper for one day there any more is up to me do the amount of walking around.

Last year at Disney Land I almost had an accident, and my stomach was upset, thankfully I got to the bathroom in time. I kind of wished I had a diaper on in case cause I was so nervous finding a bathroom.

CA1959 said:
I have a trip planed to Disneyland this fall and my wife said that she at least wants me to wear a diaper for one day there any more is up to me do the amount of walking around.

Wow, that sounds fun. I'm not married but if my significant other suggested that I'd be thrilled

For the OP, in what way are you trying to hide the Pull-ups? Are you worried about someone seeing them in your bag, or someone seeing them on you?

Yeah, it should be easy to conceal them. Just wear a long enough t-shirt and no one is going to notice.

Keep in mind that doing a lot of walking around in a park like that for several hours is really hard on a disposable diaper. You might want to bring a change or two even if you don't intend to use, just to give yourself a chance to change out of a hot/sticky/sweaty/clumpy diaper, dry your skin, apply some cool powder, and get back into a fresh diaper to resume your enjoyment of the day. Otherwise, you might find youre somewhat miserable by the time you leave, have a diaper malfunction (centerline rip, tape failure, etc), or just plain decide to leave early because of some diaper-related issues.

(this, based on a similar experience I had in the past, mom walking me back and forth several laps around a massive shopping mall to do christmas shopping, I was quite miserable by the time we got back home)

@cloud I do not plan on wetting it because yes. I'm shy about anyone noticing.

Diapered at Disney is generally a non issue, wear what you wantnor need most people sre oblivoous, and if you were to use,you csn change in any bathroom or First aid office, just dont bring any large weapons or guns they will refuse you entry due to a recent step up of security.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I agree with Merp if you're gonna make a post with worry about being caught then first you'd have to be able to wear real diapers lmao. Not pullups probably as thick as tighty whities

I wore all day at Disney years ago. Had no issues at all. People there are way too busy enjoying the experience to pay any attention to what others might be wearing. When I needed to change there was always a restroom close by

It was quite a while ago, when I was in high school on a marching band trip-- but I actually wore a diaper (a full on tape diaper, not a pull up) to Epcot and part of one of the other Disney parks.

In all honesty, it's not that big of a deal. Most people could care less what you have on, and as long as you're able to walk somewhat normally and not appear super obvious, I'd say it's quite simple to roam about Disney diapered.

Albeit, I never had to worry about changing..because I wasn't able to bring in any spares, and simply wore boxers over the it to where I could pull off the diaper in a bathroom and still have underwear on! ;P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're going to wear pull-ups, It's pretty much impossible to notice that. I've worn lots of really thick diapers in public, I just always choose pants that aren't especially tight to hide the bulge.

I have never been to disneyland, but I hear it is quite common for little kids, disabled kids, parents and other family members to wear either diapers or pull-ups for protection due to long queues for rides.

There is actually a webpage listing a whole load of disney diaper sightings at the various parks.

I have looked at the rules and I can't see anything that says you are not aloud to post website links, so here is a link.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Walt-Disney-World-234/f/kids-wearing-diapers-Disney.htm

With so many people diapered at disney world I can not believe that anyone would think anything of an adult baby or diaper lover (even if they were noticed) wearing a diaper or even adult baby clothing at disney.

If I ever got the opportunity to go to disneyland I would wear diapers 24/7 the entire time, and some type of adult sized toddler out fit.

I did a diapered Disney trip when I was like 15. I already had diapers with me for bedwetting and after the first day, I just decided heck with it and wore them during the day. I just avoided splash rides lol.

Nobody notices or cares really. The only time anybody MIGHT notice is if you have to change...but they have plenty of private disabled/family restrooms. So even changing isn't really an issue. The best advice I could give is have plenty of powder.

Since i wear alrdy 247 i wear extra long shirts to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back