Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello friends,

I am making this post seeking knowledge from the experts of Adisc.

I am making a sizable RearZ order this week, and wanted to know if anybody knew the difference between the inspire and the inspire + in control.

My understanding is that the inspire is a v1 Diaper, which is the same diaper as the spoiled.

Then the inspire + in control is a v2 Diaper, which is the same diaper as the safari, princess, black, etc.

Any confirmation and or explanation would be very greatly appreciated.

Have a good day friends :)

Walak

I've used one or more items from v1 and v2 and would highly recommend the Safari from the Rearz selection.

Though for the money involved I would buy ABU Little Pawz unless Reaez has a sale.

Yes you are right so far. The V1 diapers are slightly smaller and more discreet, and lack the blue acquisition spot that the V2's have. The V2's are thicker and wider by a significant amount. Both are very absorbent, V2's slightly more so. I like the V1s for day use and the V2s for night use as I find them way too thick during the day and they swell up huge when wet. The V1 diapers are comparable to a confidry or abena m4 but more absorbent. I ordered a mixed case of these not too long ago and they're all I'm wearing lately. The V1 diapers

DLspouse said:
Yes that is correct. Just to let you know. All the Rearz Disposables will be available in the USA in May

just ordered a mixed case from rearz.ca, owell :p At least by the time you open I'll know what I like and can order it without getting crucified on shipping! I didn't get any Inspired, but I did get Spoiled, Safari, and Princess. I assume theres only one or two actual physical models of diapers there in the mix, and the remaining difference is just the shell art. Let us know which diapers are physically identical to which others if you can.

Spoiled and Inspire are the same different design. Inspire plus and Safari are the same as far as fill. Princess pink, and Seduction are not as thick dry as the plus and safari but they swell and hold just as much if not more. The site will be live soon for sample order and pacifiers. You can order packages Pre order only to start. You will be able to get the packages within a month.

I would love to try Rearz , but where can you get them in the UK ?

Available in Australia from littles-downunder.com.au

The man from Littles-Downunder.com.au

Smokeyjoe, You can order a lot of their range here, http://www.saveexpress.de/en/ I have used this supplier several times and their service is very good.

sissybaby34 said:
Smokeyjoe, You can order a lot of their range here, http://www.saveexpress.de/en/ I have used this supplier several times and their service is very good.

Yep very good service I'm in uk can order at weekend and get Tuesday Wednesday

DLspouse said:
Spoiled and Inspire are the same different design.

thanks for the info, I look forward to receiving them.

I have just received my latest order from http://www.saveexpress.de/en/ . 2 bags of crinklz, which i have used before and find excellent. 2 bags of Princess Pink by Rearze. I have not tried these before but am so looking forward to bed tonight, they look excellent. I will let you know how well they perform.

sissybaby34 said:
I have just received my latest order from http://www.saveexpress.de/en/ . 2 bags of crinklz, which i have used before and find excellent. 2 bags of Princess Pink by Rearze. I have not tried these before but am so looking forward to bed tonight, they look excellent. I will let you know how well they perform.

I got mine in the other day, 2 bags of safari, one princess, and one inspire. The inspire are thinner but heavier, probably higher sap. All three appear to be based on the same base model. So far I've tried a Safari and a Princess. From what I can see, they are identical except for the shell art. Tapes are about as reilable as bambino/KittenV1, they're find if you don't move them but you'll need tape to keep them down if you do. Capacity, fit, comfort, and wicking are excellent. They make a really good overnight diaper, easily on par with ABU space et al. Just cost a lot more for me here. Will definitely get more when prices come down in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back