Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Okay, so about a month ago I got this new and awesome pacifier found here:

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1126429567

the problem is, the nipple is tougher (but smoother!) than what I'm used to because I'm used to having the air be pushed out, is there a way to modify it to let air out the nipple? It makes my mouth sore since it's a little too big and won't deflate, thanks for the help! This seller is awesome by the way, check out their stuff!

The link isn't working for me.

If it is anything like what I am experiencing with the new one I just bought for cheap, a nuk6 for 10$, then I can sympathize, I stopped using it after 10 minutes because it was uncomfortable to feel like I was nursing on a balloon. My possible plan in the future is to drill a hole with a small bit through the center of the paci so that it should go right in between where the nipple is mounted. It is a bit risky that I might damage it more than just a hole, but luckily it is cheap, and it also doesn't have any front decoration. If your's is decorated, then i'm not sure if you would want to drill a hole, and even then, I don't know if it will damage it any more than just the looks.

Ah sorry that the link doesn't work! Its the seller BigTot on etsy, but mine isnt decorated so I could do that one day! Orrrrr buy another awwsocute since my cat chewed up my last one :')

babymarlow said:
Ah sorry that the link doesn't work! Its the seller BigTot on etsy, but mine isnt decorated so I could do that one day! Orrrrr buy another awwsocute since my cat chewed up my last one :')

The one i have is probably this exact model, https://www.etsy.com/listing/275102982/adult-baby-large-adult-size-silicone?ref=shop_home_listings it seems to be one that is mass distributed.

The awwsocute ones are OK for the price, but they tend to have small problems of their own sometimes, but they don't act like a baloon, so that is nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, so i decided to mess around with mine, and it turns out that it pops off really easy. if you pull on the handle on one side, it should just pop off, then you can make some type of modification from there. I'll upload a picture.

- - - Updated - - -

14611062456761812924186.jpg as a note, you have to pull the Handel to one side, and then the other, it partially sticks into the mouth guard in the small holes to keep it together.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry the picture is upside down.

- - - Updated - - -

I just finished taking a pointy end on my multi tool and bored a small hole into this paci, took 5 minutes and it works good now.

This is how I fixed mines.
678d5e1f64.jpg

and I had some fun afterwards :)
34b4b36c74.jpg

Yay I fixed mine!! Thank you so much, it feels so much better and now I can sleep with it again <3 And also knowing how easy to disassemble that style of pacifier is great news, for some reason the inside of the nipple has a couple pieces of dust (looks like wood shavings idk) and I was able to clean it out completely

Thank you!

babymarlow said:
Yay I fixed mine!! Thank you so much, it feels so much better and now I can sleep with it again <3 And also knowing how easy to disassemble that style of pacifier is great news, for some reason the inside of the nipple has a couple pieces of dust (looks like wood shavings idk) and I was able to clean it out completely

Thank you!

ya I find these pacis are dust magnets. I always clean them before I use them.

lilkayden said:
ya I find these pacis are dust magnets. I always clean them before I use them.

Haha, yeah! Especially cat hair. Sometimes it falls out in the middle of the night and I lazily find it in my bed and pop it back in and get hair in my mouth, I need a paci leash,,,,

babymarlow said:
Haha, yeah! Especially cat hair. Sometimes it falls out in the middle of the night and I lazily find it in my bed and pop it back in and get hair in my mouth, I need a paci leash,,,,

You should totally get one :3 they are totally worth it hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back