Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When you talk about wearing diapers...which is your favorite way to say it? Mine is "in diapers"

Never really thought about this. After some consideration, I picked 'wearing diapers'.

"diapered" or "wearing a diaper"

Haha....I sort of like "in diapers". It feels more like mommy put me in diapers whether I wanted to be diapered or not.

Probably ''in diapers,'' but you forgot ''padded.''

I also prefer "in diapers" by far. It makes me feel little.

Enviado do meu C1905 através de Tapatalk

I like "in diapers" also. It sounds little. Like it's not just describing the fact that I happen to be wearing a diaper at this moment, but also that I'm in diapers, generally because obviously I'm not ready to potty train yet.

"Powered by Pampers" "Diaper Driven" "Moli Mobile"" Rolling on Rearz" it depends on the mood and who i am talking too.r

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I guess I prefer "in diapers" because its an indication that I need them, and not wearing as a pastime

In diapers. Remindes me of how my my told I'd never get out of diapers until I stopped wetting the bed.

dogboy said:
Haha....I sort of like "in diapers". It feels more like mommy put me in diapers whether I wanted to be diapered or not.

Zendot said:
I also prefer "in diapers" by far. It makes me feel little.

Enviado do meu C1905 através de Tapatalk

ArchieRoni said:
I like "in diapers" also. It sounds little. Like it's not just describing the fact that I happen to be wearing a diaper at this moment, but also that I'm in diapers, generally because obviously I'm not ready to potty train yet.

hmmmm maybe "in diapers" isn't the way I should refer to myself, do you think people think I'm infantile if I tell them I'm "in diapers" or "I've always been in diapers"?

Princes said:
In diapers. Remindes me of how my my told I'd never get out of diapers until I stopped wetting the bed.
Well, given you're still in diapers and wetting it, sounds like a chicken and egg problem to me.

--sf

Last edited:
Starfox said:
Well, given you're still in diapers and wetting it, sounds like a chicken and egg problem to me.

--sf
I don't follow?

SoakedSheets said:
I guess I prefer "in diapers" because its an indication that I need them, and not wearing as a pastime

SoakedSheets have a point. But I am not always in diapers. Rather wearing them when is potential situation that I will need them.

SoakedSheets said:
I don't follow?
Sorry, meant as a reply to Princes.

--sf

Starfox said:
Sorry, meant as a reply to Princes.

--sf

Lol, I still don't quite understand what you mean though

I was alluding to which causes which. Does bedwetting cause you to wear diapers, or does wearing diapers cause you to bedwet.

*hopefully dug himself out of that one*

--sf

O lol

I am wearing a diaper their for i am in diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back