Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I read this thread the other day, and it got me wanting to try out a onesie, but with me not having a job, I just can't jump and buy one that's premade. So I went looking for T-shirts and I found this T-shirt and thought it would be nearly perfect for a onesie. But even that T-shirt is quite expensive for cutting up.

Here's one that has multiple layers and a zipper on each side, might be able to retrofit it using those layers, however, again, it's even expensive.

It's hard to find a under T-shirt for me, I'm skinny but tall, so I'm always scared of buying/ordering T-shirts for them not being long enough. Even regular shirts, I like to have a bit longer. I usually wear Large but some shirts I have had to go to XL for length, but the chest ends up being so much larger than what I need.:disgust:

I had thought that you found some beach "T" shirt with enough material at the hem tail to fabricate the snap crotch panel.
Another adaption would be a leotard bottom with a wide neck line that snaps smaller - thereby moving the snaps to the top of the garment rather than the bottom - but then dum - dum this sort of
defeats the snap bottom diaper changing but then if one does not need changing that often then it don't matter much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back