Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer Diapers

Default Summer Diapers

What does everyone wear for the summer diaper wise? I went to a sporting even over the weekend and it was 80 degrees out... I was dieing of heat and to mention it was uncomfortable!!
    Last edited by Aston; 18-Apr-2016 at 13:00.

Here in the UK we hardly get good weather so I just wear what I wear any other time of year

I spoke with an ABU rep a little while ago about their plans to update the Cloth-backed Cushies, and they said it should be out by the time Summer hits. They may even make the announcement this Friday (when the new ABU turns 1!)... The v1's not a terrible choice at the moment, but they seem a little flimsy to me, not as sturdy as their v2 cushies/SDK's.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    I spoke with an ABU rep a little while ago about their plans to update the Cloth-backed Cushies, and they said it should be out by the time Summer hits. They may even make the announcement this Friday (when the new ABU turns 1!)... The v1's not a terrible choice at the moment, but they seem a little flimsy to me, not as sturdy as their v2 cushies/SDK's.
    Yeah, the rev1 cloth cushies were imho worse than the rev1 plastic. I got a few bags of them recently in a mixed case, and they're of little use. Won't miss them when they're gone. Will be interesting to see what they replace them with.

Plastic backed. No exceptions.

I like the cloth backed Cushies for Summer, but I'm not really using them for anything heavy. I'm pretty much a wet and change kind of guy and since it's strictly a recreational thing it's not too big a concern. Looking forward to the V2 nonetheless.

The Molicare diapers with the plastic crotch and cloth side panels work pretty well for warm weather.

I wear cloth and plastic pants so that doesn't change for me during the summer. I may wear less in the summer, but I think that may be more related to my increasing my physical activity. Things can get very hot in Virginia during the summer.

Abena M3s and plastic pants, year in, year out. They're hellish, but Australian summers are already so hellish that a little extra hellishness is almost unnoticeable.

Using the same plastic back diapers. But i do add a few things. Diaper wide inserts for extra cooling.

Here how. First get crushed ice. Lay the crushed ice in the diaper. Lay the diapers insert on top of that. Put the diapers on. Now you have diaper that stay cool.