Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So recently I saw on here that if you take vitamin B you can make your pee more yellow and it got me thinking a minute ago, is there a way to make your pee change smell instead of colour, or even both?

I know in the past when I have drank coffee, I rarely do drink it anymore but when I did and wet my diaper it smelt like coffee which is a bit more pleasant, although a wet diaper does smell nice even it it's just normal pee. What other stuff can you drink that would make it smell different?

Can't believe I'm the first one to say this: Asparagus.

But doesn't that give a bad smell? Plus I don't think I'd ever eat asparagus

I believe keeping the body hydrated keeps the urine from getting to concentrated which will make the color and smell a lot less. I was told to drink more wate. Sounds silly to say when you have problems urgency.

The smell of coffee pee is why I don't drink coffee. it makes me physically ill to smell it.

Other foods that cause pee smells are:
asparagus,
onions,
garlic,
bananas,
brussel sprouts,
cauliflower,
turnips,
cabbage,
salmon (and some other fatty fishes),
turkey,
chicken,
liver,
potatoes,
some breakfast cereals (mostly those with puffed wheat),
eggs,
bread,
curry,
pineapple,
strawberries.

Yes asparagus & brussell sprouts (Little baby cabbage heads) make your urine nasty, in my own experience beets make it a darker color ( commonly eaten baked or sliced & pickled) , spicey currys can affect it also in color and smell,Lemon Chutney can deepen the color, garlic can make it smell more, and of course diffrent alcoholic drinks can effect the smell and increase output as alcohol,coffee & most caffeinated drinks are bladder irritants, so Cola's ,Energy drinks,Mountain dew,Root beer, Sarsparilla and probably a 1,000 others. Foods loaded with vitamin B6 can affect the smell (chicken, turkey, potatoes,salmon,Bannanas) the effects of all these foods and drinks can cause your urine to be anything from flourecent yellow to even green.
Frequent large amounts of Dill , Tarragon,Corriander and Cumin(Corriander and Cumin are part of most yellow currys)and cucumber all effect me, YMMV

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Yes asparagus & brussell sprouts (Little baby cabbage heads) make your urine nasty, in my own experience beets make it a darker color ( commonly eaten baked or sliced & pickled) , spicey currys can affect it also in color and smell,Lemon Chutney can deepen the color, garlic can make it smell more, and of course diffrent alcoholic drinks can effect the smell and increase output as alcohol,coffee & most caffeinated drinks are bladder irritants, so Cola's ,Energy drinks,Mountain dew,Root beer, Sarsparilla and probably a 1,000 others. Foods loaded with vitamin B6 can affect the smell (chicken, turkey, potatoes,salmon,Bannanas) the effects of all these foods and drinks can cause your urine to be anything from flourecent yellow to even green.
Frequent large amounts of Dill , Tarragon,Corriander and Cumin(Corriander and Cumin are part of most yellow currys)and cucumber all effect me, YMMV,and as previously mentioned in threads B 12 can affect color.

drink lots of water to stay hydrated and keep your pee clear and odourless!

Thanks for all your responses, I was hoping that people would submit an answer and then maybe tell me what it might smell like, also pleasant smells would be preferred, I don't mind coffee smells but I dunno something that smells nice

Its very hard to pick what you want it to smell like, and for aspargus it will not be good,asparagus is loaded with aspagitic acid which when broken down in the body can make you dmell anywhere from rotten garbage to a skunk( the same acid is whats in a skung gives it that unkistakesble odor,getting it to smell goodn is a real tough nut to crac, however it brings to mind being pulled over and asked if your smoking weed,and telling the cop no thats what i had gor diner!

Drinking an adequate amount of water, or more, definitely helps cut down on urine smell and color
With lots of water, urine becomes less concentrated which lowers the acidity.

For example...I guzzle water. I drink anywhere from 10-16 bottles every day. My urine is usually clear and odorless and on its darkest days has the color of ginger ale. I've never had rash issues, only ever had the slightest odor issues and for these reasons find that can stay in my wet diapers for quite a while with minimal fuss.

I love the strong pungent smell of my morning pee.

Note said:
I'll never understand the enjoyment of smelling your own waste. Whilst there is something euphoric and nostalgic about it when acting out your younger persona, it is something, even after all these years I could never be comfortable with; and I used to milk cows.

As for the question: coffee, juice, alcohol, anything acidic, really makes mine smell. Water has the opposite effect.
exactly! I want my pee to smell as little as possible, not the other way around. Drinking water increases the amount of pee but its worth it to limit the smell

I honestly don't mind the smell but for example if I smell like coffee after wetting myself people will just think it's coffee breath from drinking coffee, I know it doesn't work like this but drinking a load of apple juice makes your pee smell like apples would be nice lol

SoakedSheets said:
exactly! I want my pee to smell as little as possible, not the other way around. Drinking water increases the amount of pee but its worth it to limit the smell

Not only that, but it dilutes the waste, resulting in more diaper swelling.

Ever noticed the difference between a well hydrated pee diaper vs. a morning pee diaper?

The well hydrated diaper will hold more. That's due to the SAP not being blocked by the salts/waste in our urine. The more water = more swell.

If you don't believe me, next diaper - use warm water instead of pee. Your diaper will bulge out like crazy!

babybobby said:
Not only that, but it dilutes the waste, resulting in more diaper swelling.

Ever noticed the difference between a well hydrated pee diaper vs. a morning pee diaper?

The well hydrated diaper will hold more. That's due to the SAP not being blocked by the salts/waste in our urine. The more water = more swell.

If you don't believe me, next diaper - use warm water instead of pee. Your diaper will bulge out like crazy!
haha, well I drink lots of water and I believe you, my diapers bulge out like crazy :p

babybobby said:

I wonder if any of that has to do with salts in your urine? Salts tend to reverse the effect of SAP.

I am gonna try this tonight, I'm gonna drink lots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back