Not open for further replies.

BabySarahxo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I took the plunge yesterday and messed my diaper for the first time. I've always wondered about it but was always too scared. Yesterday while diapered up in a bellissimo stuffed with a pampers size 6, I felt it coming and said screw it, I'll try to just let it out into my diaper. I had to crouch down and wait a bit but either way it started. The actually messing wasn't bad, but it was a big one. I made the mistake of sitting down after messing to get the true "baby experience" (I was in strong little mode).

Well, let me tell you- this was the first and last time I'll ever mess a diaper- or at least the last time I sit in it. Must've taken 15 wipes and a shower to clean up. I don't know if I'd be willing to try again and just not sit in it, but I don't know how people can do enema's or suppositories and just explode into a diaper. It didn't feel gross to have a mess in my diaper, but the cleanup was a pain!!

Have any of you messed your diapers? Do you do it regularly? Any tricks to getting cleaned up?

I was scared of doing it at first too. I've never sat in it, so most of the time clean-up isn't too bad as long as you have a lot of wipes. Last time was particularly messy though so I took a shower as well.

I occasionally find some mud in my diaper. I just use several wipes to cleanup, and put it in a gallon ziplock to contain smell. Sometimes I take a shower, if it has smeared around too much.

I've only messed my diaper once and it felt great, but the cleanup was enough to make me never do it again.

Still happens to me once or twice a week. Usually takes several wipes and a shower to clean up properly.

I mess occasionally. If it is a little 'mess', I will use wipes but will clean up in a shower for anything more. The clean up does take a bit of time but it isn't too bad.

Eliminate the smell and messy cleanup and still get the same "squishy" feeling by filling your diaper with warm instant oatmeal. You can carry the load for hours and walk, sit, stoop, go for a hike or go to bed without creating a stink. Avoid wetting until just before you change your diaper.

lol. Well I mess almost every night (nocturnal encopresis) and I agree the cleanup is a huge bummer. Try not to sit down on it or spread it around and change as soon as you can depending on the situation. Take off your diaper in the washroom and put the mess into the toilet, toss the diaper and wipe as you would if you had used the toilet. Shower next and you should be fine.

Hope this helps!

I mess sometimes. I don't do it often thanks to the clean up, the smell, and just my living situation. I can definitely tell you that the first time you mess is almost always the worst clean up. The first time I did it, I swore it off and said "Never again". But I enjoyed the actual act enough to do it again. The more you do it, the less terrible clean up becomes. I can definitely tell you that not all messes are equal and some aren't too bad and can be easy, while others...yeah. It's gonna take a lot of wipes and a shower to get clean. I very rarely sit in it unless I'm really little and just willing to do a long intensive clean up, because sitting in the mess is nearly guaranteed to make cleaning up hell. I know it varies from person to person whether it becomes worth it. Some like it enough to keep doing it, while others are completely turned off and will just never do it again. Only you can decide whether it's worth it to try messing again (definitely don't sit in it if you decide to do it again).

I can't mess and not sit down at least once. It must be done. XD

With that said, I don't mind the clean up, if anything it gives me a reason to shower more often and I like showers.

brabbit1987 said:
I can't mess and not sit down at least once. It must be done. XD

With that said, I don't mind the clean up, if anything it gives me a reason to shower more often and I like showers.

Yep and the harder the seat the better to spread it [emoji90]

When I first got into wearing diapers I did mess quite often but cleaning up was bad for me, I hadn't done it for like 2/3 years until last week and now 3 times in a week and I enjoy it and don't mind the cleanup, it makes me feel little when I do it I guess, but I only do it when no one is around.

I mess every couple of weeks, and I sit down afterwards and in it for about an hour afterwards.

I Clean up by jumping in the shower and washing off. Takes ~10 minutes from start to finish.

To keep myself clean or cleaner I don't sit in it, I usually change ASAP

When I first started wearing and using diapers years ago I always wet them, and enjoyed spending time in a warm, wet, soggy diaper. But I seldom if ever messed in it. Now I get to wear most every week day for anywhere from 4 - 7 hours before the wife comes home from work. The more often I wear now, the more often I mess. If it is a really big mess I probably won't sit down because it makes the clean up more complicated. But a nice petite poo in the pants is prime for sitting down on and enjoying for a coupe of hours. I really enjoy a diaper that has been used for all its intended purposes. : - )

I've done it a couple times but never sat down in it. The clean up wasn't too bad most of the time and I do enjoy the feeling it's the smell that gets to me. I don't mind it to begin with but I always feel like I can never get rid of it properly - even if I shower - and that just makes me feel dirty.

I'll probably keep doing it on a semi regular basis when I get the chance to wear again but I wouldn't want to make a habit of it too much.

I have messed.

I mess fairly regularly. I do my utmost not to do it around other people, or really anywhere that there isn't a very direct path to a shower*, but it isn't always a matter of choice - my messing control isn't impaired anywhere near as badly as my urinary control but it is possible for me to get into circumstances where I will have accidents. I will occasionally deliberately mess at an opportune time to avoid having an accident at a bad time.

I've never found it pleasant. The amount of unpleasant I find it has kind of dulled, as it's not new or unexpected anymore, and overall I would say it's an acceptable tradeoff for not having to worry about messy pants.

Merp said:
I think I'm in love. lol

Shower is usually the only way. I've never messed in public but I'd imagine the toilet would get clogged with toilet paper.

LOL. Definitely the only way to feel fully clean is to shower. Wipes are fine for a wetting accident but you're never going to totally get rid of the smell and feel of a mess unless you fully shower and clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back