First diaper mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mess my diaper occasionally and do not find it a horrible thing. When I put my diaper on I always use Desitin for protection barrier. I always sit down in my mess and love the squishy feel. I always use a pack of baby wipes to clean up and it takes a few minutes then rediaper and proceed.

OK, so I took care of my dad's bodily needs for awhile, before his death, and it was sometimes overpowering, with smells that lingered in my nose for days. I should have used Vick's, or something, but it was a learning experience in how to take care of someone's poopy problems. Usually cleanup meant a quick shower, but that wasn't always possible.

As for me, I've done it, but found the smell & cleanup more of a turn off than a turn on. I do like the feel of having "something" in your pants (bananas, oatmeal, squash, etc), and I get that experience ever so occasionally. My suggestion to anyone hoping to enjoy the real thing is some Immodium, diaper cream, and holding it longer than usual, resulting in a firmer poo, and less stickiness. I think.if you hold it longer, using Immodium, they're more log-like (your colon removing more moisture), and probably just a wee bit more manageable.

Curiously, even though I'm not a fan of poo, I'd like to be forced into using a tunnel plug, for the ultimate humiliating experience of having no control, and a poopy diaper result, but skip the Immodium & attempts at retention, in that case. That should be all about loss of control, for humiliation's sake, but even a tunnel plug could be used with some banana/mashed potatoes/squash stuffing up the poop chute, for extended play.

Yeah, the smell is the one thing that I'm not a big fan of. While my own smell while still diapered isn't a big thing (I mean, c'mon, I'm a smelly poopy kid!), the smell when changing is the pits. I have heard that there are pills that people can take so that their own poo doesn't smell so bad, and I really think that I want to order some. It'll get me ready for the day when I finally make the decision to wear 24/7.

Jamieboy said:
Curiously, even though I'm not a fan of poo, I'd like to be forced into using a tunnel plug, for the ultimate humiliating experience of having no control, and a poopy diaper result, but skip the Immodium & attempts at retention, in that case. That should be all about loss of control, for humiliation's sake, but even a tunnel plug could be used with some banana/mashed potatoes/squash stuffing up the poop chute, for extended play.

Try Marshmallows. Stuff about eight up there, give it about 20-30 minutes, and you won't even need that tunnel plug! ;)

If I had my own place to live at, I would never leave a load wasted in the toilet. I often smear it everywhere by sitting down, such a rush. Smell is usually bad, I don't mind the cleanup if I'm alone to do so. I keep plenty of supplies for that.
I've tried bananas, which I find very pleasing, however they usually end up smelling just as much, smell like bananas instead of poop lol.

Pinguinito said:
OK I lied. I did it again this evening.

That tends to happen after you say "never again/not in a while". :p

ClandestineWing said:
That tends to happen after you say "never again/not in a while". :p

So true.

After my first time, I said never again. Due to me nearly losing my stomach contents while cleaning up. 3 days later I was back cleaning up again.

Now, it's been many months and many messings, and I barely notice the smell... or I just don't breathe during clean up :laugh:

That's true, ClandestineWing. I'm sure it won't be the last time :smile1:

FluffyMastiff said:
So true.

After my first time, I said never again. Due to me nearly losing my stomach contents while cleaning up. 3 days later I was back cleaning up again.

Now, it's been many months and many messings, and I barely notice the smell... or I just don't breathe during clean up :laugh:

Many months and many messings? I love seeing people go from thinking that it's yucky to becoming a full fledged poopy kid! Welcome to the messy kid's club!

FluffyMastiff said:

Tip one. Don't breathe through your nose.
Tip two. Don't look directly at what you're doing.
Tip three. Saying "never again" will only jinx yourself. :D

LittleLettuce said:
Many months and many messings? I love seeing people go from thinking that it's yucky to becoming a full fledged poopy kid! Welcome to the messy kid's club!

I've never found it yucky, it's natural, just time consuming. But I'm happy to be part of the club. Thanks

ClandestineWing said:
Tip one. Don't breathe through your nose.
Tip two. Don't look directly at what you're doing.
Tip three. Saying "never again" will only jinx yourself. :D

true :p

Now that my babyfox bought me diapers, I am now skeptical if i'll ever do it again. Done it before, ok feeling I suppose but it has been so long idk if it'll be worth it ...since they're for nighttime use and I rather not shit myself halfway thru the night to wake up to a wretched stench in my bedroom o-o

FluffyMastiff said:
I've never found it yucky, it's natural, just time consuming.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. It doesn't really feel gross to me, it feels rather natural. My only complaint is that I'm kind of chronically... I don't want to say constipated, but bowel movements are harder for me to pass than the average person. And messing a diaper tends to mean a lot of uncomfortable straining.

KimbaStarshine said:
Yeah, I've noticed that too. It doesn't really feel gross to me, it feels rather natural. My only complaint is that I'm kind of chronically... I don't want to say constipated, but bowel movements are harder for me to pass than the average person. And messing a diaper tends to mean a lot of uncomfortable straining.

I understand that, I have the same issue.

When I go to mess in a diaper, I'll squat with my feet even with my shoulders, it tends to help a little bit.

Afterwards, since I'm already squatting, I can just fall backwards and have it squish. Makes it all the better, like I was a toddler again :giggles:

Yes, I have went in my diaper. In the morning I have to go right away. The couple of times I was in a truck stop waiting for a shower to open up and I had to go bad. I was lucky I was diapered at the time. My bowel movement are always a little loose not firm. It does feel nice to sit in it for a little while. Clean up can take a while but we'll worth it.

FluffyMastiff said:
I understand that, I have the same issue.

When I go to mess in a diaper, I'll squat with my feet even with my shoulders, it tends to help a little bit.

Afterwards, since I'm already squatting, I can just fall backwards and have it squish. Makes it all the better, like I was a toddler again :giggles:

When I wake up in the morning I'll have pooped myself thoroughly, but I always 'finish the job'
I bring myself into the same position except I stay lying on my back and bring my knees up to my shoulders with my legs spread apart
then all you have to do is push, push, push!

SoakedSheets said:
When I wake up in the morning I'll have pooped myself thoroughly, but I always 'finish the job'
I bring myself into the same position except I stay lying on my back and bring my knees up to my shoulders with my legs spread apart
then all you have to do is push, push, push!

haha nice.

I would say push is good, but with a hemorrhoid(s) it's not a good idea :sweatdrop: sorry, I know a bit TMI, but it's also relevant imo.

I'll have to try that position though, it sounds interesting.

I usually wait until I've got the feeling that I need to mess big time. Something about pushing that brick out is satisfying, but like others I only do it when I have time to clean up in the shower.

I used to use my diapers for #2 regularly, but it wasn't only the clean up that made it less fun, but it was the timing and the sense of relief. First of all, I could never feel fully relieved. I would end up going multiple times throughout the day, which made the clean ups even more agitating. But also, to be respectful of others, I always had to wait to go as if I were waiting to use the toilet any way.

I still do it, but a lot less now.

Whomever was saying that the smell stays on you is right, there were often times that I felt like I still smelled like a dirty diaper even after a shower.

Congrats on your first messing. I don't get to mess very much as I would like to, but it feels good every time. It does get easier with time though as others have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back