Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mum or Wife??

D1aperBOY

Question Mum or Wife??

Should I tell mum now or wait at least 7 years till I find wife and tell her??

How long is a piece of string?

Why do you have to tell your mum or your future wife? Why either, but not both or neither? What is the significance of 7 years?

So many questions, so few answers.

D1aperBOY

IDK.IDK.IDK
    was recommended to tell wife instead of mum cos apparently mothers don't understand DL's.

No one really understands us. We barely get it. Some of us still why we're this way. Personally I think you shouldn't tell either.

Tell neither, but if you have to tell your wife

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nappluver View Post
    Should I tell mum now or wait at least 7 years till I find wife and tell her??

Sisi Confused.

What are you going to tell your mummy?

How do you know you are going to get married in 7 years time?

Are you going to wait until you have a wife, to tell your mummy and your wife to save time?

Or maybe if you tell your mummy now, she could tell your future wife for you?

Or if you had a time machine then you wouldn't have to wait 7 years, and could tell them to day.
    There you go, glad I could help you out.

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    How long is a piece of string?

Piece of string is twice as long as it is from one end to the middle. That how you can tell how long it is.

I being so help full today.

Unless you have a very very good reason to tell your mother, don't. As for future spouses, they should probably be told when the relationship gets serious, and before marriage is considered.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Unless you have a very very good reason to tell your mother, don't. As for future spouses, they should probably be told when the relationship gets serious, and before marriage is considered.
    Yes, obviously this, though I like Sisi's idea of telling your mom and letting her tell your future wife. It made me laugh.

D1aperBOY

yup.
    thts wot I thought.
    thanx 4 support and confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    This is what I think. I think a future wife deserves to know, they deserve to know you completely, not just partially. As for your mom, she really doesn't need to know unless you have some reasons you think are good.