Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've just had a naughty toddler moment :neener_neener:
I stood up wearing jeans with plastic pants over diaper but my diaper was messy so I dropped my jeans and pants to the floor and just froze like a naughty potty training toddler being told off for popping him self and not asking for potty (some thing I haven't done in 38 years ):sweatdrop::blushie:

haha, nice :D

parcelboy2 said:
I've just had a naughty toddler moment :neener_neener:
I stood up wearing jeans with plastic pants over diaper but my diaper was messy so I dropped my jeans and pants to the floor and just froze like a naughty potty training toddler being told off for popping him self and not asking for potty (some thing I haven't done in 38 years ):sweatdrop::blushie:

Hi Parcelboy2

Being naught is much more fun when you have a Dom to tell you off.
Because then you can throw a temper tantrum as will.

sitting on the floor, some where that is in the way is a good one.

if you have a caregiver that knows how to do it right you will be in your Little head space for hours.

enjoy.

if you do not have a caregiver or they need training then throwing temper tantrum is not as much fun.
Training up a caregiver is hard work.

sisi said:

Being naught is much more fun when you have a Dom to tell you off.

if you have a caregiver that knows how to do it right you will be in your Little head space for hours.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! As enjoyable as sleep wetting is, it’s even more so when my wife plays angry mommy telling me off and more. And yes, it brings back childhood memories of the same.

I used to wear the adult-sized Nikky bedwetter pants around the house (I'm showing my age because they haven't been made in 20 years!) and I vividly remember my wife kneeling in front of me, pulling them down and finding the wet spot in the front. I stood there with the bedwetter pants around my knees while she lectured me about keeping my 'big boy' pants dry. Then she pulled them off me, wiped me clean and had me lie down on the changing table while she diapered me for the day.

The nanny I have now will unsnap my Snap-EZ diaper while I'm standing in the bathroom as she gets me ready for a bath. There's no lecture, since she always expects me to be wet, but usually a comment like "Let's see what you did," or "Little boy with wet pants!"

Much as I enjoy making a mess in my diaper, it's only 'naughty' when there's someone there to check and change me. Otherwise, I usually don't bother. I frequently re-live several dirty diaper changes in my mind ... the best ones were more than 20 years ago and I can recall them as if they were yesterday. I don't think I've ever felt more 'naughty' or infantilized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back