Loving the warmer weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehiddenme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Spent most the day outside making it look like I was a big girl but I was really just playing. Had a sports bottle that feels like a sippy to me, kept it refilled with kool aid all day. Made it look like I was working in the garden but was just really playing in the dirt. Took a walk and found a empty play ground so had to play for a while (no one showed up or saw me) and the 3 times I had a "accident" in my pants I just kept playing outside.

It's that time of year you can run around with just a diaper and a T shirt on good fun.

thehiddenme said:
Took a walk and found a empty play ground so had to play for a while (no one showed up or saw me.

Good thing a cop on patrol didn't happen to pass by and stop you for questioning.:detective3

Illinoise said:
Good thing a cop on patrol didn't happen to pass by and stop you for questioning.:detective3

Seems a little unlikely. Not saying it couldn't happen, but an adult on a playground isn't exactly illegal unless they're doing something inappropriate.

There's a playground across the street from me but it's been quite a while since I've visited it. There is, however, a nice little park I get to go to from time to time. If there's no little kids around I will climb up on the equipment and down the slides. If there's kids I limit myself to the swings. Seeing I'm female - which, according to her profile, the OP is too - I probably look more harmless than an adult guy doing it.

. Seeing I'm female - which, according to her profile, the OP is too - I probably look more harmless than an adult guy doing it.[/QUOTE]
I am female.

KimbaStarshine said:
Seems a little unlikely. Not saying it couldn't happen, but an adult on a playground isn't exactly illegal unless they're doing something inappropriate.

There's a playground across the street from me but it's been quite a while since I've visited it. There is, however, a nice little park I get to go to from time to time. If there's no little kids around I will climb up on the equipment and down the slides. If there's kids I limit myself to the swings. Seeing I'm female - which, according to her profile, the OP is too - I probably look more harmless than an adult guy doing it.

Yeah you do have that advantage. They'd probably look at me (male 6ft, 200lbs) and be completely weirded out. You're lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back