Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I went to Walgreens today to pick up a few things and while there I checked their website for coupons. I noticed that they had $3.00 off Pampers Cruiser Size 7 Jumbo Pack, for $8.99/pk. I went to grab a pack, sadly they were out of size 7, so for whatever reason I decided to grab a pack of size 6.

I should have just waited for the user to reply back to my post on his thread LOL

They do not fit, I should have know that. I can fit them around me and the side tabs are stretched to the max, however I just don't fit in them.

I'll probably just donate them to a local goodwill or something like that.

Oh well, TIL I don't fit in size 6 diapers. :sweatdrop:

FluffyMastiff said:
I went to Walgreens today to pick up a few things and while there I checked their website for coupons. I noticed that they had $3.00 off Pampers Cruiser Size 7 Jumbo Pack, for $8.99/pk. I went to grab a pack, sadly they were out of size 7, so for whatever reason I decided to grab a pack of size 6.

I should have just waited for the user to reply back to my post on his thread LOL

They do not fit, I should have know that. I can fit them around me and the side tabs are stretched to the max, however I just don't fit in them.

I'll probably just donate them to a local goodwill or something like that.

Oh well, TIL I don't fit in size 6 diapers. :sweatdrop:

Yeah. It's been discussed a bunch, but Cruisers and Swaddlers use a different sizing scheme. Size 6 in those diapers is like a 5 in anything else, and Cruisers 7 is the same as a 6 in Baby Dry, Extra Protection, and Luvs. There was no such thing as Swaddlers 6 when I made this picture, but here you go. This is to scale:

attachment.php

You'll not that there's not a huge size difference, but when you're trying to wear diapers this small, every bit helps. If you can't find Cruisers 7, look for Baby Dry 6 or Luvs 6. Or, if you have a Target store nearby, Extra Protection 6 is awesome (but is usually only sold in boxes). Also as discussed a bunch, the elastics on Cruisers used to be way stretcher than anything else. Not so anymore. Baby Dry 6 and Extra Protection have caught up. Luvs is almost there. Not really any reason to go searching for Cruisers 7 anymore.

I guess I'll stick with adult diapers and GoodNite Pull-ups.

Thank you for the image comparison.

You could cut the wings off and use them as boosters so that it's not a complete waste

I thought about that, but with using the Teddy Bambino and Abena M4's, they have more capacity than I use. After 3 wettings, it's sagging and needs to be changed, but I suppose that I could try it once.

FluffyMastiff said:
I thought about that, but with using the Teddy Bambino and Abena M4's, they have more capacity than I use. After 3 wettings, it's sagging and needs to be changed, but I suppose that I could try it once.

You could also use them as stuffers to extend the wearable time of your teddy etc. Put in the stuffer, and just change that after wetting once, keeps the teddy dry :)

bambinod said:
You could also use them as stuffers to extend the wearable time of your teddy etc. Put in the stuffer, and just change that after wetting once, keeps the teddy dry :)

I'm trying that right now. But the diaper is so far up the front, I'm sure they will leak out the backside.

Although, man, this extra thickness feels nice.

My bad. I saw this and felt so bad. I was so busy I couldn't reply in time. Sorry :sweatdrop:

Princes said:
My bad. I saw this and felt so bad. I was so busy I couldn't reply in time. Sorry :sweatdrop:

Don't feel bad. It was my fault for not being patient, and even if you did, I probably would have bought them anyway to try out. LOL

I tried them as a stuffer earlier today and I enjoyed it, so it's not a complete loss. I'll continue to use them as stuffers.

FluffyMastiff said:
Don't feel bad. It was my fault for not being patient, and even if you did, I probably would have bought them anyway to try out. LOL

I tried them as a stuffer earlier today and I enjoyed it, so it's not a complete loss. I'll continue to use them as stuffers.

I'm supper new to all this but I assume a stuffer would be a diaper that you put into your normal diaper?

Princes said:
I'm supper new to all this but I assume a stuffer would be a diaper that you put into your normal diaper?

Can be a diaper, or anything else that helps to increase the capacity and/or bulk of the diaper. The most common ones we hear around here are "boosters" (absorbent strips that look like a big maxi pad) that are made specifically to boost a diaper's capacity, or "modified baby diapers".

Yup.

It could be baby diapers, depend pads, GoodNite TruFits inserts, etc.

-----------
EDIT:

Oops, Sorry Bambinod, I didn't notice that you had already replied. Oh well, I'll leave mine in as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back